• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

strong abs= strong body

GoLdeN M 07

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just curious but is it true that having strong abs makes overall a stronger body or am i the only person who believes that?

And if it is true can someone explain to me how. like is it nerves or something? Ive knows that a strong core makes a strong body for a while now i just never knew how. Is it only if you breath when doing work and thats it?

A strong core means you have strong core stability...

Are you sure because Pavel and all his books and articles reveal that a strong midsection allows you to better and harder tense any muscle in the body, making a stronger body.

For example with strong abs and obliques your punching power will skyrocket. Benching is not gonna do you much or any good.

I just played soccer and my abs are feeling more pounded then my legs. Working on my abs definately helps me be a faster/more mobile soccer player because I have to quickly shift the position of my upper body when I'm changing direction/exploding into space.

Are you sure because Pavel and all his books and articles reveal that a strong midsection allows you to better and harder tense any muscle in the body, making a stronger body.

For example with strong abs and obliques your punching power will skyrocket. Benching is not gonna do you much or any good.

If you did nothing but core work do you think your bench would improve?

No.

Core is important yes and is often neglected, but for overall athletic development you need to train OVERALL.

I'd say lifting works my core just fine that plus any other training or straining .......it could be playing soccer, having sex, lifting, taking a turd. I don't feel the need to add much more "core work." It's all core work to one degree or another. I isolate it(a little) but many people seem fixated on it like it's some great fad. I think it gets silly at a certain point, this thread for example.

IMHO

im saying to actually work more core in isolation, if anything i would test my core strength with intense exercises like dragonflags and full body wheelouts with the ab wheel. I just wanted to know if it as true that having a strong core will increase the tension of any other muscle on the body because that was what i heard and read about.

IML Gear Cream!
im saying to actually work more core in isolation, if anything i would test my core strength with intense exercises like dragonflags and full body wheelouts with the ab wheel. I just wanted to know if it as true that having a strong core will increase the tension of any other muscle on the body because that was what i heard and read about.
In one word: æ°£
:D
Chi (vital force) comes from the waist, which is connected to the entire body

Core is important, but core doesn't make (or break) an athlete IMO.

Reminds me of that Domino's commercial.

i dont know about punching power going up from strong abs? look at tank abbott, chuck liddel..... they have guts but hit extremely hard. punching power is mostly from explosive strength, and the legs. (people who throw correct punches) but i am sure it wouldn't hurt a few punches, like the hook that uses alot of twisting. i think the abs help with the back and posture and for some reason women love the abs. i have to go watch this movie coming out "never back down" because my wife thinks they have nice abs!!! go figure!!

Back