IronMagLabs

ECA effects

Thread: ECA effects

Um......get rooted!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

ECA effects

Is it possible to get a bad effect on an eca that you have been using for awhile??

I take mine only on lifting days ( three times a week ) and have used the current one for several weeks now with no problems.

Today though.....did everything as usual, was feeling great until about 20min after taking it, and started getting really sleepy and couldn`t stop my hands from shaking also just felt like all the strength and energy had been sucked out of me....had a shyty workout too

I did everything the same as always.....on Monday had a great workout without problem......

Could this just be a strange reaction to the eca???? It`s 4 or 5 hours now since I took it and feel great once again.....no strange feelings or anything.

I'm the daddy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I've never had the shakes from it but sometimes when I take it it'll make me feel tired.

Iron Mag Original
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I only feel tired after it wears off. the worst I ever get is a little hyper from it, never had the shakes either.
    to be the man you have to beat the man.

Rep Points

Kuso,
    I'm like you, I take ECA before my workout, 2 or 3 times a week & maybe Saturday nights out.

I've always found it gives a boost for training, especially helpful after a day's grind.

I've not suffered with your symptoms, but I was taking it 2¼ hrs b4. I've just changed to 1 hr b4 (took it about 5pm) and that night couldn't sleep! I've always considered myself to have a high metabolic rate (5'9", 150lbs) so maybe I need to think about taking it earlier.

I am thinking about changing to a morning workout so this may suit me better?

ECA gives me the boost to train harder. Taking it gives my routines more intensity & my muscles really feel it the day after.

Maybe there was something in your diet that day which had an adverse effect on the Ephadrine? Anybody else any ideas?

Blonde buff dude

Rep Points

I usually feel a little tired after it wears off. I get bad headaches sometimes too.

Rep Points

My experience:

Fat burners make me feel sick, as in nauseous, weak & shakey if I take them and haven't had enough to eat.

They make me twice as tired/sleepy after they wear off than when I'm not taking them.
    Bodybuilding isn't everything, it's just that being small, weak, and puny REALLY sucks!!

Speed Skater - Last Lap, Tight Pack, Absolutely, Positively, Most Definitely Without a Doubt, NO FEAR (not even a little bit).

Rep Points

Originally posted by KryptoAllez
    My experience:

Fat burners make me feel sick, as in nauseous, weak & shakey if I take them and haven't had enough to eat.

They make me twice as tired/sleepy after they wear off than when I'm not taking them.

Back to our "blood sugar", hypoglycemia discussion! They will have a more pronounced effect with low serum glucose....possibly the effect you described!

Try to mimic conditions that offers the effect you like, meals, timing, etc, each time you take them. They will become less efective over time as you build a tolerance, and slowly fry your adrenals and central nervous system! (semi kidding)

One last note..if you are ADD or ADHD...yes, they will put you to sleep!

DP

Rep Points

Originally posted by Dr. Pain
    One last note..if you are ADD or ADHD...yes, they will put you to sleep!

DP
    ...sometimes.

Rep Points

eca stacks make me sweat for a while, which is a good thing if the goal is to lose fat, but they also give me the shakes, which is a bad thing since i'm a tattoo artist and it is very important that my hands are not shaking and quivering. but i happen to be very sensitive to stimulants as it is, and i wont' even drink a soda on days that i have to work, due to the caffine in them.
    Stay strong, never say die, look death in the face and laugh
    Face your foes, eye to eye and make them aware of your wrath

Designer Supplements

Rep Points

Re: ECA effects

Originally posted by kuso

I take mine only on lifting days ( three times a week ) and have used the current one for several weeks now with no problems.

Well if you've been using for quite a while then DP is prolly right, your adrenals are exhausted.

The EC cause release of the catecholmines (type of neurotransmitters) adrenalin [also called epinephrine] and noradrenalin [also called norepinephrine] and you can deplete them over time from too much stimulation from outside influences - in this case, ECA. It also messes with neurotransmitters like dopamine, which can also be depleted. Thus, you start to feel run down and lethargic.

The catecholmines precursors are aminos acids phenylalanine for noradrenalin and tyrosine for dopamine. So if you eat foods with these aminos high in the profile (like cheese, or my fav, cottage cheese) you can restore them or maybe stop them from falling in the first place. You could also consider the use of supplemental aminos but it's not really necessary.

Incidentally, if anyone has something that need clear mental focus for, eating cheese or cottage cheese is a good idea of a food to eat a few hours before hand.
    Being held down by The Man

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

So far I've noticed that I sweat more, although its pretty warm here lately even at night I end up sweating.

Other than that I have no significant energy boost (even 1.5x dose), although I think maybe I notice something. It seems I am immune to just about everything, I get no monster boost like I hear about from other people

Designer Supplements

Rep Points

Originally posted by Mudge
    So far I've noticed that I sweat more, although its pretty warm here lately even at night I end up sweating.
    Yeah, and so you should. Eph increases body temp by 2% right?

(clenbuterol is supposedly 10% and DNP 30%, i think).

Other than that I have no significant energy boost (even 1.5x dose), although I think maybe I notice something. It seems I am immune to just about everything, I get no monster boost like I hear about from other people

Get some L-tyrosine and take 2g with it. This may help.

What kind of dosing are you using, and what ECA you using?

Designer Supplements

Rep Points

Re: Re: ECA effects

Originally posted by The_Chicken_Daddy

The catecholmines precursors are aminos acids phenylalanine for noradrenalin and tyrosine for dopamine.

Just to point out, this sentence could be worded better, cause both phenylalanine AND tyrosine are both precursors for noradrenalin and dopamine.

That is all.