• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

barefoot calve raises

HialeahChico305

Elite Matador member
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've recently tried them at home and I can really say that I feel the muscle getting worked more. How many people actually think its better to do them barefoot?

depends on what is happening with your foot when you do them.

Personally I've never noticed a difference in terms of the effectiveness, although for some reason they feel more comfortable bare footed for me.

Barefoot is the only way that I do them.

With socks on, on a rough wooden block...

I'm the only one at my gym who does them barefoot. They all look at me strange. Good to know others do this

I'm the only one at my gym who does them barefoot. They all look at me strange. Good to know others do this

It wasn't a coincidence that a can of odor eaters appeared in your locker :)

Hialeahchico, the funkster means that depending on the unique biomechanics of your foot/ankle joints it may be contraindicated. Unfortunately it is impossible to assess over the internet, so us unedumacated folks have to just go with it and pray for the best or find a competent physical therapist to evaluate your gait and foot/ankle mechanics.

You serious? I was thinking of doing them like that at my gym but I pussied out.

It wasn't a coincidence that a can of odor eaters appeared in your locker :)

Hialeahchico, the funkster means that depending on the unique biomechanics of your foot/ankle joints it may be contraindicated. Unfortunately it is impossible to assess over the internet, so us unedumacated folks have to just go with it and pray for the best or find a competent physical therapist to evaluate your gait and foot/ankle mechanics.

Got ya.

IML Gear Cream!
I wear wrestling shoes on leg day. I think they made my legs deformed. I can't sit on my knees right anymore. When I get on my knees I can't sit back and have my butt rest on my heals anymore. The stupid calf and ham muscles get in the way to much. Stupid muscles!!

Back