How To Prepare HCG
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin often comes as lyophilized powder in a small vial. You need the following to reconstitute it:
1 syringe with 1.5" needle
1 bottle of Bacteriostatic water
1) Do your calculations. I recommend using 1 cc of Bac water per 1,000 iu of HCG. This means a vial with 2,000 iu will require 2 cc of Bac water.
2) Use the syringe with needle to draw up desired amount of Bac water.
3) Carefully and slowly inject the Bac water into the vial of HCG powder. Do not shake. It is now fully reconstituted and ready for use.
4) Store the reconstituted HCG in a refrigerator when not in use.
HCG is best used in small frequent doses throughout the cycle and not during Post Cycle Therapy. I recommend HCG treatment begin during the second week of a cycle and end just before PCT starts. The dose one needs varies and can be adjusted mid cycle if necessary. Because leptin is a major inhibitor of gonadal function in men, men with higher body fat levels require larger doses of HCG to get the same effect.
Body Fat Percentage
<10%: 250-300 iu twice weekly
10-15%: 300-350 iu twice weekly
>15%: 350-500 iu twice weekly
5) Do the math to determine the volume you need for your desired dose. 1 cc = 1,000 iu, so 0.5 cc = 500 iu, 0.25 cc = 250 iu etc.
6) Use an insulin syringe (29 gauge is ideal) to measure your dose and inject subcutaneously one inch to either side of your belly button.
If testicular atrophy begins to occur on your selected dose, simply raise yourself to the next bracket. It is better to not use more than you need if you plan to come off cycle eventually. Minor atrophy is quickly reversed with proper Post Cycle Therapy.
I generally recommend that you have Tamoxifen Citrate (aka Nolva) or Raloxifene Hydrochloride (aka Evista) available in case you develop signs of gynecomastia.