Purchase Peptides

Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

How To Prepare and Dose HCG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

How To Prepare and Dose HCG

How To Prepare HCG

Human Chorionic Gonadotropin often comes as lyophilized powder in a small vial. You need the following to reconstitute it:

1 syringe with 1.5" needle
    1 bottle of Bacteriostatic water

1) Do your calculations. I recommend using 1 cc of Bac water per 1,000 iu of HCG. This means a vial with 2,000 iu will require 2 cc of Bac water.

2) Use the syringe with needle to draw up desired amount of Bac water.

3) Carefully and slowly inject the Bac water into the vial of HCG powder. Do not shake. It is now fully reconstituted and ready for use.

4) Store the reconstituted HCG in a refrigerator when not in use.

Recommended Dosing

HCG is best used in small frequent doses throughout the cycle and not during Post Cycle Therapy. I recommend HCG treatment begin during the second week of a cycle and end just before PCT starts. The dose one needs varies and can be adjusted mid cycle if necessary. Because leptin is a major inhibitor of gonadal function in men, men with higher body fat levels require larger doses of HCG to get the same effect.

Body Fat Percentage

<10%: 250-300 iu twice weekly
    10-15%: 300-350 iu twice weekly
    >15%: 350-500 iu twice weekly

5) Do the math to determine the volume you need for your desired dose. 1 cc = 1,000 iu, so 0.5 cc = 500 iu, 0.25 cc = 250 iu etc.

6) Use an insulin syringe (29 gauge is ideal) to measure your dose and inject subcutaneously one inch to either side of your belly button.

If testicular atrophy begins to occur on your selected dose, simply raise yourself to the next bracket. It is better to not use more than you need if you plan to come off cycle eventually. Minor atrophy is quickly reversed with proper Post Cycle Therapy.

I generally recommend that you have Tamoxifen Citrate (aka Nolva) or Raloxifene Hydrochloride (aka Evista) available in case you develop signs of gynecomastia.
    Last edited by Pirate!; 04-12-2009 at 08:15 PM.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

If I didn't say this before....Congrats on being a Mod Pirate!

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Had a question; when storing can I use the same syringe (but with new needle) each time I need to use? Also, you gave the gauge for the needle, but not the length. i'm assuming a 1" is fine for subcut?
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    Had a question; when storing can I use the same syringe (but with new needle) each time I need to use? Also, you gave the gauge for the needle, but not the length. i'm assuming a 1" is fine for subcut?
    I store 5000iu in one syringe that has a 1.5" needle...gauge doesn't matter as this is water based and any size will work fine. I chose 1.5" because it reaches the bottoms of the amps.

When I'm ready to take my shot, I first take the needle off the syringe that has the HCG in it.

I then take a slin pin and put the tip in the top of HCG syringe and draw, the plastic part where the needle connects to the syringe. Be sure to push the plunger so that the solution is all the way to the top and keep it upright so it doesn't spill out.

The slin pin is only 3/4", so I you may have to push on the HCG syringe plunger to bring more of the HCG to the top so that the 3/4" pin can draw, depending how much you take.

This method works best for me, some other guys also load the slin pins from the back by removing the plunger. I found that method to be a bit more messy. And lastly, the other thing you can do is get a glass vial and keep your mixed HCG in there. My problem with this method is that the slin pin has to penetrate the rubber of the vial, and then into your skin.

/V

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by VictorZ06 View Post
    And lastly, the other thing you can do is get a glass vial and keep your mixed HCG in there. My problem with this method is that the slin pin has to penetrate the rubber of the vial, and then into your skin.

/V
    I have found the vial method works best for me. 5/8" slin pin. Both cheap from one of the board sponsers. Don't forget to refridgerate once reconstitued.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jchappj View Post
    I have found the vial method works best for me. 5/8" slin pin. Both cheap from one of the board sponsers. Don't forget to refridgerate once reconstitued.
    I keep it in the fridge, mixed or not. My pharmacy stores it in a fridge and hands it to me cold with an ice pack. The box says to store it between 2-15 degrees Celsius (or 35-59 F). Average frdge temp is btw. 35-38 F. Perfect.

I think a lot of suppliers claim that it doesn't need to be in the fridge just so that people can order it and not have to worry about it losing potency during shipping. Look at the picture, it says on the box 2-15 degrees C away from light.

/V

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Yes, good point. Thanks for the clarification V.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jchappj View Post
    Yes, good point. Thanks for the clarification V.
    No prob!

/V

Rep Points

wouldnt using it for more than 3 week during the cycle without a break desensitize the LH recepter???

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I keep it in the fridge, mixed or not. My pharmacy stores it in a fridge and hands it to me cold with an ice pack. The box says to store it between 2-15 degrees Celsius (or 35-59 F). Average frdge temp is btw. 35-38 F. Perfect.

I think a lot of suppliers claim that it doesn't need to be in the fridge just so that people can order it and not have to worry about it losing potency during shipping. Look at the picture, it says on the box 2-15 degrees C away from light.

/V
    Really!?!? thats good to know, but I wonder if it even makes a difference to put it in the fridge like this after it's been out for a long time anyway in most cases.

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

my pregnyl says IM, but I saw on a thread Pirate! suggest subQ - does it matter?
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TheCapt'n View Post
    my pregnyl says IM, but I saw on a thread Pirate! suggest subQ - does it matter?
    No reason to pin deep into your muscle when you can take it sub-q. Both methods work....it's just much easier and convenient to go sub-q, the slin pin also doesn't hurt at all, unlike the traditional IM shot can.

/V

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TheCapt'n View Post
    Either is fine. IM has a faster onset of action than subq but both work the same in terms of effectiveness.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

No reason to pin deep into your muscle when you can take it sub-q. Both methods work....it's just much easier and convenient to go sub-q, the slin pin also doesn't hurt at all, unlike the traditional IM shot can.

/V
    Thanks V and Heavy . . I wasnt getting any discomfort from the IM, but SubQ is a lot less hassle
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Rep Points

HCG and gynecomastia

What is the relationship between HCG and gynecomastia? Thanks

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Heavy HCG usage can lead to excess estrogen production, which could initiate and/or exacerbate gyno.

How to Use HCG

******* forums addicted
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Brute's HCG solution mix, i prepare the usual hcg mix 2 times for 10000 iu and add 18ml bac water,then i put the stuff in a 20ml sterile vial in the fridge,it's more easily dosed at 500iu per ml!Find it more easy to take it correct amount that way...just my 2 cents!
    The more harder and difficult is the road that lead to success,the greater is the gift and reward at the end of that path...

Rep Points

hcg noob

hi,

i am a hcg/medical noob. i have got all the stuff here to start the 21 day HCG cycle. i have never injected myself before. i have a .pdf titled "HCG Diet" by the italian doctor that created the program. the .pdf is 127 pages long. i have read the first 50 pages.

on page 50 he discusses the preparation of the injection using 5000iu vials with 10cc of supplied solvent which are the same that i have. he recommends that i do not exceed 125_I.U./day (which i will follow). he concedes that this small amount is awkward to work with, wasteful and requires an insulin syringe which i also have.

to alleviate the difficulty it is recommended that i use a higher dilution prepared in the following way:
    Code:
    The solvent supplied is injected into the rubber capped bottle containing the 5000 I.U . As
    these bottles are too small to hold more solvent, we withdraw 5 cc., inject it into an empty
    rubber-capped bottle and add 5 cc. of normal saline to each bottle. This gives us 10 cc. of
    solution in each bottle, and of this solution 0.5 cc. contains 125 I.U. This amount is convenient
    to inject with an ordinary syringe.
    so i am going to do as recommended.

my pharmacy supplied me with a bunch of insulin syringes and one large 10ml disposable syringe with needle (for single use only). i presume i use this large syringe for the mixing? however i have three vials of 5000 I.U ea. should i use this same syringe for mixing all three?

i am trying to finish the 127 page .pdf before i start the cycle.

i have allot of questions about this and perhaps i should start a new thread.

please advise.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Too bad the "hCG Diet" is a hoax.

How to Use HCG

******* forums addicted
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

An HCG cycle?????I use the stuff during aas cycle to keep the gonads working,250 iu dose shot each 4days!
    The more harder and difficult is the road that lead to success,the greater is the gift and reward at the end of that path...

Rep Points

I was just prescribed .8 CC Testosterone Cypionate once a week and .25 CC of HCG twice a week. I have gyno (man boobs) going into this. Would this dosage contribute to gyno or would it help get rid of gyno? I have heard both.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

You need an aromotase inhibitor. Test and hcg can worsen your condition in the absence of an AI.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

What is hcg shelf life? I was going to buy 15 vials so I can use over a few cycles. Of course I wasn't going to mix it with the water until I needed to use.

Rep Points

Probably a dumb question, but where is the quickest easiest place/way to get Bacteriostatic water?

Labpe Peptide
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I ordered from cheappinz last thursday morning, but it is still "pending" on their site so I assume it hasn't shipped yet. Chem also has it.

Labpe Peptide
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

It must have been shipped as I received it today.

Getting fucking huge
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate! View Post
    How To Prepare HCG

Human Chorionic Gonadotropin often comes as lyophilized powder in a small vial. You need the following to reconstitute it:

1) Do your calculations. I recommend using 1 cc of Bac water per 1,000 iu of HCG. This means a vial with 2,000 iu will require 2 cc of Bac water.

3) Carefully and slowly inject the Bac water into the vial of HCG powder. Do not shake. It is now fully reconstituted and ready for use.

Recommended Dosing

HCG is best used in small frequent doses throughout the cycle and not during Post Cycle Therapy. I recommend HCG treatment begin during the second week of a cycle and end just before PCT starts. The dose one needs varies and can be adjusted mid cycle if necessary. Because leptin is a major inhibitor of gonadal function in men, men with higher body fat levels require larger doses of HCG to get the same effect.

Body Fat Percentage

5) Do the math to determine the volume you need for your desired dose. 1 cc = 1,000 iu, so 0.5 cc = 500 iu, 0.25 cc = 250 iu etc.

6) Use an insulin syringe (29 gauge is ideal) to measure your dose and inject subcutaneously one inch to either side of your belly button.

If testicular atrophy begins to occur on your selected dose, simply raise yourself to the next bracket. It is better to not use more than you need if you plan to come off cycle eventually. Minor atrophy is quickly reversed with proper Post Cycle Therapy.

I generally recommend that you have Tamoxifen Citrate (aka Nolva) or Raloxifene Hydrochloride (aka Evista) available in case you develop signs of gynecomastia.
    just one question. Can i use the HCG immediatley after reconstituting?

*I Got Gear*
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate! View Post
    How To Prepare HCG

Recommended Dosing

Body Fat Percentage

so let me get this straight 1 cc = 1ml right?

EA's Main Guy Right Here
    PM me for VIP 10% discount code.

Chemically Enhanced

Rep Points

Can someone show me some science behind the reasoning using bac water rather than sodium chloride when storing for long periods of time. I will need to reconstitute and store for a period of 10 weeks. Thanks

Sent from my HTC Liberty using Tapatalk

Rep Points

Thanks for the post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast