• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How To Prepare and Dose HCG

Pirate!

Gatekepper
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How To Prepare HCG

Human Chorionic Gonadotropin often comes as lyophilized powder in a small vial. You need the following to reconstitute it:

1 syringe with 1.5" needle
1 bottle of Bacteriostatic water

1) Do your calculations. I recommend using 1 cc of Bac water per 1,000 iu of HCG. This means a vial with 2,000 iu will require 2 cc of Bac water.

2) Use the syringe with needle to draw up desired amount of Bac water.

3) Carefully and slowly inject the Bac water into the vial of HCG powder. Do not shake. It is now fully reconstituted and ready for use.

4) Store the reconstituted HCG in a refrigerator when not in use.

Recommended Dosing

HCG is best used in small frequent doses throughout the cycle and not during Post Cycle Therapy. I recommend HCG treatment begin during the second week of a cycle and end just before PCT starts. The dose one needs varies and can be adjusted mid cycle if necessary. Because leptin is a major inhibitor of gonadal function in men, men with higher body fat levels require larger doses of HCG to get the same effect.

Body Fat Percentage

<10%: 250-300 iu twice weekly
10-15%: 300-350 iu twice weekly
>15%: 350-500 iu twice weekly

5) Do the math to determine the volume you need for your desired dose. 1 cc = 1,000 iu, so 0.5 cc = 500 iu, 0.25 cc = 250 iu etc.

6) Use an insulin syringe (29 gauge is ideal) to measure your dose and inject subcutaneously one inch to either side of your belly button.

If testicular atrophy begins to occur on your selected dose, simply raise yourself to the next bracket. It is better to not use more than you need if you plan to come off cycle eventually. Minor atrophy is quickly reversed with proper Post Cycle Therapy.

I generally recommend that you have Tamoxifen Citrate (aka Nolva) or Raloxifene Hydrochloride (aka Evista) available in case you develop signs of gynecomastia.

Last edited:
If I didn't say this before....Congrats on being a Mod Pirate!

Had a question; when storing can I use the same syringe (but with new needle) each time I need to use? Also, you gave the gauge for the needle, but not the length. i'm assuming a 1" is fine for subcut?

Had a question; when storing can I use the same syringe (but with new needle) each time I need to use? Also, you gave the gauge for the needle, but not the length. i'm assuming a 1" is fine for subcut?

I store 5000iu in one syringe that has a 1.5" needle...gauge doesn't matter as this is water based and any size will work fine. I chose 1.5" because it reaches the bottoms of the amps.

When I'm ready to take my shot, I first take the needle off the syringe that has the HCG in it.

I then take a slin pin and put the tip in the top of HCG syringe and draw, the plastic part where the needle connects to the syringe. Be sure to push the plunger so that the solution is all the way to the top and keep it upright so it doesn't spill out.

The slin pin is only 3/4", so I you may have to push on the HCG syringe plunger to bring more of the HCG to the top so that the 3/4" pin can draw, depending how much you take.

This method works best for me, some other guys also load the slin pins from the back by removing the plunger. I found that method to be a bit more messy. And lastly, the other thing you can do is get a glass vial and keep your mixed HCG in there. My problem with this method is that the slin pin has to penetrate the rubber of the vial, and then into your skin.

/V

And lastly, the other thing you can do is get a glass vial and keep your mixed HCG in there. My problem with this method is that the slin pin has to penetrate the rubber of the vial, and then into your skin.

/V

I have found the vial method works best for me. 5/8" slin pin. Both cheap from one of the board sponsers. Don't forget to refridgerate once reconstitued.

I have found the vial method works best for me. 5/8" slin pin. Both cheap from one of the board sponsers. Don't forget to refridgerate once reconstitued.

I keep it in the fridge, mixed or not. My pharmacy stores it in a fridge and hands it to me cold with an ice pack. The box says to store it between 2-15 degrees Celsius (or 35-59 F). Average frdge temp is btw. 35-38 F. Perfect.

I think a lot of suppliers claim that it doesn't need to be in the fridge just so that people can order it and not have to worry about it losing potency during shipping. Look at the picture, it says on the box 2-15 degrees C away from light.

o_pregnyl_hcg_5000_iu.jpg

/V

Yes, good point. Thanks for the clarification V.

wouldnt using it for more than 3 week during the cycle without a break desensitize the LH recepter???

I keep it in the fridge, mixed or not. My pharmacy stores it in a fridge and hands it to me cold with an ice pack. The box says to store it between 2-15 degrees Celsius (or 35-59 F). Average frdge temp is btw. 35-38 F. Perfect.

I think a lot of suppliers claim that it doesn't need to be in the fridge just so that people can order it and not have to worry about it losing potency during shipping. Look at the picture, it says on the box 2-15 degrees C away from light.

o_pregnyl_hcg_5000_iu.jpg

/V

Really!?!? thats good to know, but I wonder if it even makes a difference to put it in the fridge like this after it's been out for a long time anyway in most cases.

IML Gear Cream!
my pregnyl says IM, but I saw on a thread Pirate! suggest subQ - does it matter?

my pregnyl says IM, but I saw on a thread Pirate! suggest subQ - does it matter?

No reason to pin deep into your muscle when you can take it sub-q. Both methods work....it's just much easier and convenient to go sub-q, the slin pin also doesn't hurt at all, unlike the traditional IM shot can.

/V

Either is fine. IM has a faster onset of action than subq but both work the same in terms of effectiveness.

No reason to pin deep into your muscle when you can take it sub-q. Both methods work....it's just much easier and convenient to go sub-q, the slin pin also doesn't hurt at all, unlike the traditional IM shot can.

/V

Thanks V and Heavy . . I wasnt getting any discomfort from the IM, but SubQ is a lot less hassle

HCG and gynecomastia

What is the relationship between HCG and gynecomastia? Thanks

Heavy HCG usage can lead to excess estrogen production, which could initiate and/or exacerbate gyno.

Brute's HCG solution mix, i prepare the usual hcg mix 2 times for 10000 iu and add 18ml bac water,then i put the stuff in a 20ml sterile vial in the fridge,it's more easily dosed at 500iu per ml!Find it more easy to take it correct amount that way...just my 2 cents!

hcg noob

hi,

i am a hcg/medical noob. i have got all the stuff here to start the 21 day HCG cycle. i have never injected myself before. i have a .pdf titled "HCG Diet" by the italian doctor that created the program. the .pdf is 127 pages long. i have read the first 50 pages.

on page 50 he discusses the preparation of the injection using 5000iu vials with 10cc of supplied solvent which are the same that i have. he recommends that i do not exceed 125_I.U./day (which i will follow). he concedes that this small amount is awkward to work with, wasteful and requires an insulin syringe which i also have.

to alleviate the difficulty it is recommended that i use a higher dilution prepared in the following way:
Code:
The solvent supplied is injected into the rubber capped bottle containing the 5000 I.U . As
these bottles are too small to hold more solvent, we withdraw 5 cc., inject it into an empty
rubber-capped bottle and add 5 cc. of normal saline to each bottle. This gives us 10 cc. of
solution in each bottle, and of this solution 0.5 cc. contains 125 I.U. This amount is convenient
to inject with an ordinary syringe.

so i am going to do as recommended.

my pharmacy supplied me with a bunch of insulin syringes and one large 10ml disposable syringe with needle (for single use only). i presume i use this large syringe for the mixing? however i have three vials of 5000 I.U ea. should i use this same syringe for mixing all three?

i am trying to finish the 127 page .pdf before i start the cycle.

i have allot of questions about this and perhaps i should start a new thread.

please advise.

Too bad the "hCG Diet" is a hoax.

An HCG cycle?????I use the stuff during aas cycle to keep the gonads working,250 iu dose shot each 4days!

IML Gear Cream!
I was just prescribed .8 CC Testosterone Cypionate once a week and .25 CC of HCG twice a week. I have gyno (man boobs) going into this. Would this dosage contribute to gyno or would it help get rid of gyno? I have heard both.

You need an aromotase inhibitor. Test and hcg can worsen your condition in the absence of an AI.

What is hcg shelf life? I was going to buy 15 vials so I can use over a few cycles. Of course I wasn't going to mix it with the water until I needed to use.

Probably a dumb question, but where is the quickest easiest place/way to get Bacteriostatic water?

I ordered from cheappinz last thursday morning, but it is still "pending" on their site so I assume it hasn't shipped yet. Chem also has it.

How To Prepare HCG

Human Chorionic Gonadotropin often comes as lyophilized powder in a small vial. You need the following to reconstitute it:

1) Do your calculations. I recommend using 1 cc of Bac water per 1,000 iu of HCG. This means a vial with 2,000 iu will require 2 cc of Bac water.

3) Carefully and slowly inject the Bac water into the vial of HCG powder. Do not shake. It is now fully reconstituted and ready for use.

Recommended Dosing

HCG is best used in small frequent doses throughout the cycle and not during Post Cycle Therapy. I recommend HCG treatment begin during the second week of a cycle and end just before PCT starts. The dose one needs varies and can be adjusted mid cycle if necessary. Because leptin is a major inhibitor of gonadal function in men, men with higher body fat levels require larger doses of HCG to get the same effect.

Body Fat Percentage

5) Do the math to determine the volume you need for your desired dose. 1 cc = 1,000 iu, so 0.5 cc = 500 iu, 0.25 cc = 250 iu etc.

6) Use an insulin syringe (29 gauge is ideal) to measure your dose and inject subcutaneously one inch to either side of your belly button.

If testicular atrophy begins to occur on your selected dose, simply raise yourself to the next bracket. It is better to not use more than you need if you plan to come off cycle eventually. Minor atrophy is quickly reversed with proper Post Cycle Therapy.

I generally recommend that you have Tamoxifen Citrate (aka Nolva) or Raloxifene Hydrochloride (aka Evista) available in case you develop signs of gynecomastia.
just one question. Can i use the HCG immediatley after reconstituting?

How To Prepare HCG

Recommended Dosing

Body Fat Percentage

so let me get this straight 1 cc = 1ml right?

Can someone show me some science behind the reasoning using bac water rather than sodium chloride when storing for long periods of time. I will need to reconstitute and store for a period of 10 weeks. Thanks

Sent from my HTC Liberty using Tapatalk

Back