• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Be Clear

Pirate!

Gatekepper
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
As a reminder, this isn't an AOL chatfest. If you would like people to help you, please show them the courtesy of using clear and concise language with properly punctuated, case-correct sentences. It seems like every other first post in this forum reads as follows:

so dudes im lik diggin this chick an she lik wtf wheres da beef so im holy shiet bitches where is the beef an I look down an my shits a limp noodle. :rolleyes: does this mean dat drinkn winnystanzanople an cell-tech shoudn't bee used if alternate thursdays are inject times cause' thought was supposed to be pullin' like arnold cock on the hoes while juicin the fly bitches. :wits: WTF bros, lost 12 stone while stacking mass 200 TG 450 with poppers is this good stack or will I shed :eek:

If you put more thought and preparation into your request for help, people will invest their valuable time to help you.

I agree with you. Sometimes I don't understand what they are saying, so I go to the next one.

ok friends in my position remember one thing, i´m a native spanish speaker.
my english is sometimes good other confuse, but always i try to be clear!

Alex, his not talking about you. Sadly, he's talking about native English speakers. Or, as I like to call them, dumb fucks.

mmmm

Alex, his not talking about you. Sadly, he's talking about native English speakers. Or, as I like to call them, dumb fucks.

yes. i know, but try to consider me, when i writte.
jejeje!;)

No, it's not school. It is an instructive and educational forum, to faciiltate the exchange of knowledge and experience, via the medium of the written word.

if sum mofo bese 2 lazee 2 taks time writ koherent why bro taks time hep out??

Alex, we understand with you. It's no problem. We may have to ask to clarify something, but you do try very hard.

IML Gear Cream!

also commonly called ubonics or .....well you get what I'm sayin...lack of intelligence.

What is this? School?

no its the edumucation of dumb fucks... I.E. english speakers who write jibberish...aka ubonics,...etc. Now, I am southern feller...but there aint no question in what comes out my mouth. These fuckers come on here and for example someone says computer...they say comprerter....or thats brutiful...ya know what I mean....if you want to speak ubonics I strongly urge write what your saying down and I am sure you will conclude that whoever made it up was a fucking fuqtard.

Back