• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ids Bulk Tabs

kingzofny

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I recently bought a IDS BULK tab cycle .
IDS BULK TABS
IDS RIPPED TABS
IDS POST CYCLE TABS

I am almost finished with the post cycle now and the results have been outstanding .
9 lbs since feb 4th ( 6 wks or so)
I have been at 160 my whole adult life (hard gainer). been training for past 3yrs .Never made it past 165.
Did a small deca/test cycle last year ,had my weight up to 175 and stood there for a while.
I got injured and stop working out 7 months
I went back to the gym late jan. at 161.
Currently im at 170.
My question is how do i keep my weight on ? I eat good , take in at least 160 grams of protein .drink my water

Need proper PCT, the IDS PCT care is garbage from what I can gather.

I recently bought a IDS BULK tab cycle .
IDS BULK TABS
IDS RIPPED TABS
IDS POST CYCLE TABS

I am almost finished with the post cycle now and the results have been outstanding .
9 lbs since feb 4th ( 6 wks or so)
I have been at 160 my whole adult life (hard gainer). been training for past 3yrs .Never made it past 165.
Did a small deca/test cycle last year ,had my weight up to 175 and stood there for a while.
I got injured and stop working out 7 months
I went back to the gym late jan. at 161.
Currently im at 170.
My question is how do i keep my weight on ? I eat good , take in at least 160 grams of protein .drink my water

Can i ask if you ran support supps during your cycle and if so what did you run? And is the IDS the only thing you ran for pct?

Let me know you may need more and i would be happy to help you out. Please get bloodwork done if possible just to be safe:thumb:

Back