• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

KEFE- Please Donate to help my BodyBuidling

KEFE

*******Labs
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a paypal account now so PM me if you want to support me.

What do you need the money for?

Multi-vitamins and equipment. Maybe whey.

I support yuh buddy:)

I'll help you, I'll even pay to make you an Elite member....but only under one condition, you keep posting here and keep us up to date with your progress.

It's the least I can do with all the fun I had with your face.

I'll help you, I'll even pay to make you an Elite member....but only under one condition, you keep posting here and keep us up to date with your progress.

It's the least I can do with all the fun I had with your face.
Ok I will continue to post and update with my progress. If you are serious send me a pm.

What a cheeky little tyke.:lol: I like it.

No offence kefe, but if i'm donating anything, there's a quite a few charities that are higher up my list than you......

do bodybuilders ever get sponsored? :thinking: seems like someone so dedicated this early on might be a good investment.

IML Gear Cream!
do bodybuilders ever get sponsored? :thinking: seems like someone so dedicated this early on might be a good investment.

+1

This is a great idea.

As long as he stays in school and lays off any drugs I am more than willing to help a kid out.

I wish my lousy nephews were this dedicated.

yes, usually after they are near pro, or have pro cards.

KEFE is Pro + 1.

As long as he stays in school and lays off any drugs I am more than willing to help a kid out.

That's not including the steroids he takes, right? :)

I support you emotionally, but not financially. I was making my own money when I was your age running my own small lawn business. Get a job. You have no bills, you should be able to afford everything you need.

I support you emotionally, but not financially. I was making my own money when I was your age running my own small lawn business. Get a job. You have no bills, you should be able to afford everything you need.
Yeah, now that I think of it, at 14 I was doing the same thing. Get a job, you bum!

If something is worth it, you work for it and find a way(hint, create a budget and see where your money is going, most young people don't).

Start asking neighbors what kind of odd jobs you can do for them. State your hourly wage up front. Door to door generates a surprising amount of business. Elderly folk appreciate it. Don't turn your nose up to a job either, be it a paper route or shoveling sh!t. Early on, there shouldn't really be a job that's beneath you. There's always someone worse off (lesson #2).

Find a job that's fairly physical (manual labour, laying sod, farm hand etc...) you pick up a skill and get a pretty good workout all the while getting paid.

If something is worth it, you work for it and find a way(hint, create a budget and see where your money is going, most young people don't).

Start asking neighbors what kind of odd jobs you can do for them. State your hourly wage up front. Door to door generates a surprising amount of business. Elderly folk appreciate it. Don't turn your nose up to a job either, be it a paper route or shoveling sh!t. Early on, there shouldn't really be a job that's beneath you. There's always someone worse off (lesson #2).

Find a job that's fairly physical (manual labour, laying sod, farm hand etc...) you pick up a skill and get a pretty good workout all the while getting paid.

When I was like 13 there was this Vietnam vet who lived a couple houses down from me n I'd mow his lawn, paint the house shit like that. he had me put in a fireplace door once (which included drilling holes into rock for hours) and putting up cast iron cooking racks by drilling holes in the kitchen ceiling that went way up to the attic. He paid me pretty good for what I did.

When I was like 13 there was this Vietnam vet who lived a couple houses down from me n I'd mow his lawn, paint the house shit like that. he had me put in a fireplace door once (which included drilling holes into rock for hours) and putting up cast iron cooking racks by drilling holes in the kitchen ceiling that went way up to the attic. He paid me pretty good for what I did.

Did you do it in the nude? Some senior citizens like to spend their social security checks on stuff like that. ;)

Did you do it in the nude? Some senior citizens like to spend their social security checks on stuff like that. ;)

haha....no, but I'm sure he would've appreciated it.

Back