• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My h-drol run with Anabolic Innovations Cycle and Post Cycle Support

IML Gear Cream!
Cool, keep up the great work bro. :thumb:

DAY 17

My pct is going well I am still dosing Post Cycle Support and started the Lean Xtreme 2 days ago. My mood and libido are good.

I have dropped 2 pounds in my pct which I do not care about I have kept the strength gains and the recomp effects so I am pleased. I will update again in a few days:thumb:

DAY 21 PCT

Everything is going very well I am still dosing the 2 caps am and pm of Post Cycle Support and the Lean Xtreme and Anabolic Matrix.

My mood/focus and energy is very good and my libido is still kicking in high gear. My boys are back to normal. I have lost a couple of pounds(some of that I say was caused by the flu bug I got at the beginning of pct. I have kept all the strength gains and body recomp gains I am very pleased so far.

I will update again in a few days:thumb:

DAY 25 PCT

I am sorry again parts of my log are just vanishing not sure what is up here with the board this has been happeneing alot as of late. Anyway pct is going very well have only lost the 2 pounds and have kept the strength gains and recomp. My mood and libido are very good.

I will be finishing my pct in a few days and will have bloodwork done. I will update again in a few days:thumb:

I made a post to this log on 5/7/08 and it shows up when I check my post through user cp but again it has vanished from the log this has happened to a few posts I have made here big gaps are missing but show up in the "find more posts by user" anyone else having problems?????

DAY 25 PCT

I am sorry again parts of my log are just vanishing not sure what is up here with the board this has been happeneing alot as of late. Anyway pct is going very well have only lost the 2 pounds and have kept the strength gains and recomp. My mood and libido are very good.

I will be finishing my pct in a few days and will have bloodwork done. I will update again in a few days

I made a post to this log on 5/7/08 and it shows up when I check my post through user cp but again it has vanished from the log this has happened to a few posts I have made here big gaps are missing but show up in the "find more posts by user" anyone else having problems?????

I know what you mean, I've seen a lot of posts vanishing not sure what's going on...Glad your having a successful PCT, and I'm looking forward to your bloodwork bro! :)

PCT DAY 30 DONE

My pct is complete I had bloodwork done yesterday and hope to post the results sometime next week. This pct went very well I kept 4 lbs of the 6 I gained and the strength and recomp gains were awesome.

I would say this pct was a breeze I did not have a problem with mood or libido in fact I would say my mood was very good. I am going to lay off the roids for about a year done 2 cycles in the last eight months.

H-drol is a mild oral which had very few sides some joint pain but with extra fish oil it was not bad at all. If you run proper support supps and a pct this is a good cycle great if your looking for a recomp and a good 1st cycle for anyone.

Thanks to all who supported me in this log and I would be happy to answer any questions I can and I will update when I have bloodwork results:thumb:

:clapping: Great cycle...great example of what to do and how to do it...nice work Workin!!

Congrats on retaining the majority of your gains bro; looking forward to the bloodwork. :thumb:

It worked well and I have no problem with doing it again sometime with h-drol, Epi or Havoc. I do not think I would do it for super or some of the other harsher orals. I would also always have Nolva on hand with any cycle in case of problems:thumb:

PCT DAY 30 DONE

My pct is complete I had bloodwork done yesterday and hope to post the results sometime next week. This pct went very well I kept 4 lbs of the 6 I gained and the strength and recomp gains were awesome.

You paid all that money for that junk and gained a net total of 4 pounds in 5 weeks? You said you lost 2% bf, which method of body fat testing did you use to verify this?

Just so you know, you could have accomplished the same thing naturally. What you are going to count as your net gain isn't the day you finish PCT. It's more like 2-3 weeks after you've completed PCT. Most people who run a cycle (a real one) won't lose much weight during PCT, it's the several weeks after where most of the weight is lost. To each his own, but risking any side effects and spending that kind of money for 4lbs in 5 weeks is ridiculous.

To put this in perspective, there are plenty of people who run a safer cycle than you did of real anabolics, and put on 30lbs and drop several %'s in body fat over the course of 10-12 weeks, and probably spend less money than you did...I'm not picking on you, but you really need to think this over before next time :)

You paid all that money for that junk and gained a net total of 4 pounds in 5 weeks? You said you lost 2% bf, which method of body fat testing did you use to verify this?

Just so you know, you could have accomplished the same thing naturally. What you are going to count as your net gain isn't the day you finish PCT. It's more like 2-3 weeks after you've completed PCT. Most people who run a cycle (a real one) won't lose much weight during PCT, it's the several weeks after where most of the weight is lost. To each his own, but risking any side effects and spending that kind of money for 4lbs in 5 weeks is ridiculous.

To put this in perspective, there are plenty of people who run a safer cycle than you did of real anabolics, and put on 30lbs and drop several %'s in body fat over the course of 10-12 weeks, and probably spend less money than you did...I'm not picking on you, but you really need to think this over before next time :)

Hey your entitled to your opinion but the goal of my cycle was to cut/recomp not mass gain so maybe you should have read the whole log and I love you people who say real gear. Although I agree it is better it is illegal and not everyone has a source. And I do not need to think anything over I am quite capable of thinking for myself bro:thumb:

Hey your entitled to your opinion but the goal of my cycle was to cut/recomp not mass gain so maybe you should have read the whole log and I love you people who say real gear. Although I agree it is better it is illegal and not everyone has a source. And I do not need to think anything over I am quite capable of thinking for myself bro:thumb:

I read the whole log. My point was that your results could have been attained naturally in that same time period. Also, I'm still curious as to what bf testing method you used. Even if mass wasn't your goal, using testosterone would have allowed you to run a MUCH more successful recomp. I think people are under the false assumption that because something is legal, it's safer than the real deal. Just trying to lend a helping hand...

I read the whole log. My point was that your results could have been attained naturally in that same time period. Also, I'm still curious as to what bf testing method you used. Even if mass wasn't your goal, using testosterone would have allowed you to run a MUCH more successful recomp. I think people are under the false assumption that because something is legal, it's safer than the real deal. Just trying to lend a helping hand...

Never said safer just legal and easy to get as for testing I used these may not be the most accurate but used the same ones the same way and the bf% was down anout 2% and I really do not think the strength gains I got and kept could have been achived in 5 weeks. Testosterone is still very illegal I cannot go on to sbmuscle.com and get a vail of test e that is my point. If I could get it I would run it over any of these orals no questions asked.

The reason this cycle cost as much as it did was because I knew I was running a oral and even though a mild one I spent the money on supports to make it as safe as possible. But I do not debate the point that Test E would have produced better results your 100% correct there my friend:thumb:

Accu-Measure Fitness 2000 Personal Body Fat Tester

Nice! Great work bro, looks like you bounced back into the normal ranges for endocrine profile. You usually have problems with lipids or is it just from the cycle?

Back