• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fed up, decided to take Test.

bones33

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, i'm 21 years old, a male thats about 5'10 and 165lbs. and I think I naturally have low testosterone... I didn't even really have leg hair til i was 19, and still have no hair on arms(minus armpits).. not to sound gay, just trying to give you an idea of my situation...

Anyway, i've been lifting for 2 or 3 years, and seriously for one of them. I've been doing P/RR/S workout, and eating well, but my gains just aren't mounting up... My chest isn't getting much stronger, and my arms are still thing. So after all the hard work, i'm going to do test. I've read up a bit, and still plan to do more research. I've been eating well, high calories, high protein.... and still nothing. Can't break 165lbs. Its almost pathetic, but i just wanted some opinions on if test-e was right for me.. ideally i'm trying to gain about 10-15lbs of good weight... Any input is greatly appreciated.

You should go to your doctor and have your test levels if you think you have low test levels that is the only way to make sure:D

Yep, get it tested before deciding it must be low. Your diet is the key to your gains. I can help you with that.

Are you a Longhorn?

Haha, nah just a fan... um either way if its low or not i wanna take Test... pirate i had an offer for Test E.. its 250.00$ for 20ml... and Test Prop which is 150 for 20ml... are these good prices?

Haha, nah just a fan... um either way if its low or not i wanna take Test... pirate i had an offer for Test E.. its 250.00$ for 20ml... and Test Prop which is 150 for 20ml... are these good prices?

Thats a good price for the Test E. I paid $155 for 10ml. Is it EQ/Enanthate 500? Or 250? Mine was EQ/Enanthate 500. Supposedly this is a painful injection from what Im told. People are telling me that I'll be too sore to work out! Which doesnt make any sense to me. Why would anyone take it if they couldnt workout??

Nope not for you. If you can't gain weight by eating, drugs won't help you.

You should post your diet and work outs in the Online Journals section so other members can critique your program. Your prolly doing some thing wrong if you have no results after 3 years.

Drugs coupled with diet will frustrate you if you can't do it naturally.

is it a painful injection?

Depends in part on what you get, some brands hurt others not so much. Also depends on the person, and how well you know where to hit.

IML Gear Cream!
test will help, but its not going to change much if you can't gain weight from eating. You HAVE to gain weight if you eat more then you burn in a day. Some people have to eat more or less depending on their metabolims.

Dont waste your first cycle. If you cant gain weight from eating "high calories" you need to eat MORE. Its as simple as that. Dont define "high" because you think its high, if they really were that high youd be gaining weight.

You're gonna need to eat a hell of a lot on test, like the others said, so you may as well do it naturally. You're nowhere near your genetic potential yet.

You're nowhere near your genetic potential yet.

Well that is up for debate. I think a lot of people that want to get large muscles cannot do it naturally. Some people will never break into the 200's without use of drugs. Well I can see someone lifting for 20 years and eventually over a serious length of time maybe getting there...but other people can do it in no time at all without drugs. Maybe this guy is just intended to be small?

10-15lbs is not hard to do naturally.
eat! then make sure your getting enough rest.
have you tried changing up your routine?
but if u insist on using steroids-
test-e at 500mg per week for 10 weeks will do.
(you could also frontload during the 1st week at 1000mgs)
PCT starts 2 weeks after last injection. nolva/clomid

Back