• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My CREATION, what do you think?

jimijimi

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been working on this for about a year now, i created a web site for it.
Check it out.

Home

Upper left side of home page you can click on different pages with more Pics. and Info.

New on this site and i live in South Florida, i designed this piece of
equipment, i've got it at a few Golds gyms here, some use it some
still go the old way picking the weights from the floor and when there
done with there reps 90% of the time they crash them to the floor.

Just a idea of something different, i can take a barbell out of a rack
why not dumbbells.

If the powerblock system fits that would be a nice little set-up, quick change the dumbells and run through a workout in no time. Very good for someone with little time to burn switching plates or unracking racking multiple sizes of fixed db's. I think the platforms for the weights would have to be angled back a bit for the powerblocks since they have that small entry point for gripping. Maybe if the platform were hinged and had a lock pin to tillt back to adapt to powerblocks or regular dumbells.

it's a great idea, but hasn't this been done already?

Seen something like it but only for flat benching, with this one you
can adjust the racks to do Incline,flat,decline and seated military press.

he is not selling DBs

------> $49.95

Power_Hooks_Power_hook_Dumbbell_Power_Hooks_333_ezr.jpg

:rolleyes:

Now... This might sting a bit

But if you aren't strong enough to lift the dumbells you are
about to do your set with...

... Just take your tea-sipping, dainty ass over to the bench or military press, and give up on dumbells...

Sorry if that doesnt seem constructive, but DUMBELLS are DUMBELLS!
And I lift big heavy ones to build strength in more than one type of motion...

I think you are prejudice!
You didnt build one of those for kettle balls!

Now... This might sting a bit

But if you aren't strong enough to lift the dumbells you are
about to do your set with...

... Just take your tea-sipping, dainty ass over to the bench or military press, and give up on dumbells...

Sorry if that doesnt seem constructive, but DUMBELLS are DUMBELLS!
And I lift big heavy ones to build strength in more than one type of motion...

I think you are prejudice!
You didnt build one of those for kettle balls!

Do you take your barbell off the floor to do your flat bench or inclines?
Did't think so, so whats wrong with taking dumbbell out of a rack?
I can put more weight on that rack than i can lift off the floor.

IML Gear Cream!
I think it's a good idea. The thing I find most annoying about dumbbells is boosting them up to start the set; puts a lot of stress on my wrists.

I think it's a good idea. The thing I find most annoying about dumbbells is boosting them up to start the set; puts a lot of stress on my wrists.

Same here KentDog, i have had back surgery so coming down on the bench
with alot of weight causes a problem, and once when i was done with my reps
i droped the weight to the floor and riped my shoulder up, now i just set them back in the rack.

I dont' know about this... I mean, if I'm lifting weight that is difficult for me to lift on my own or I can't on my own I've got a spotter that assists me. Wouldn't this be a bad idea in the event you can't push the weight up? What happens when you are mid rep and run out of juice and you have to drop the weight suddenly? Where does this machine come into play there? I don't know about you, but it FUCKING hurts when an 80lbs DB is dropped on your chest then the other comes crashing down on your hip. I think that if you haven't got a spotter, or you can't lift the weight yourself then you shouldn't be going to heavy. IMO though...

I dont' know about this... I mean, if I'm lifting weight that is difficult for me to lift on my own or I can't on my own I've got a spotter that assists me. Wouldn't this be a bad idea in the event you can't push the weight up? What happens when you are mid rep and run out of juice and you have to drop the weight suddenly? Where does this machine come into play there? I don't know about you, but it FUCKING hurts when an 80lbs DB is dropped on your chest then the other comes crashing down on your hip. I think that if you haven't got a spotter, or you can't lift the weight yourself then you shouldn't be going to heavy. IMO though...

You can use a spotter with the machine to help you finish that burning last
rep and get it on the rack.
So lets say you don't have a spotter you still have the option to drop them to
the side without hitting yourself.

For me it's just easyer and more comftable taking them out of a rack and setting them back in, when droping them you could cause injury to your self
and others. I've seen a guy in the gym drop the dumbbells and one of them bounced and hit a guy in the ankle and another guy once was doing declines
with 80lb dumbbells he droped them and one bounced and hit the side of his head. And the machine saves on tearing up gym floors and dumbbells.
So it has it's pluses.
Thanks for the reply Tryn2getbig

But even if your lifting a weight you can manage to rest on your thighs then roll up to your chest as you roll back you still can't really work yourself as hard when you have to save the strength to sit back up with the weights and then lower them to the floor, if you can just rack them on the last rep then you'll get more out of the DB's as well as saving your back on the sitting back up.....

But even if your lifting a weight you can manage to rest on your thighs then roll up to your chest as you roll back you still can't really work yourself as hard when you have to save the strength to sit back up with the weights and then lower them to the floor, if you can just rack them on the last rep then you'll get more out of the DB's as well as saving your back on the sitting back up.....

Bump maniclion, well said.

I like the idea, what GOLD's are you at??? I'm in St. Charles, MO, those would be a GODsend!!!

Get a better web designer. You also have a few grammatical errors on there.

Get a better web designer. You also have a few grammatical errors on there.

^
^
^
^

What a fag. Boy its nice to have an english teacher around. I thought they did this stuff in elementary school...dont you have another job.

IML Gear Cream!

I never seen anyone drop a dumbbell on there chest or hip, maybe
your doing the excerise wrong bro...............

I never seen anyone drop a dumbbell on there chest or hip, maybe
your doing the excerise wrong bro...............
Right if it's high enough to fall to your chest or hip then it's high enough to put back in the rack :shrug: I could see if you had done one last rep and were stuck in the up position, without this rack your only options are told onto the weights and let them fall where they will on your body or to turn your wrists out and dump the weights to the floor. If you get stuck in the down position rack or no rack you can slowly work the DB's down to your waist and then sit up

^
^
^
^

What a fag. Boy its nice to have an english teacher around. I thought they did this stuff in elementary school...dont you have another job.

hey why don't you go fuck yourself? I am giving him legit advice to help his product sell. It will never take off with a website like that.

I run two online stores and know what I am talking about. So fuck your dumb piece of ignorant shit ass.

hey why don't you go fuck yourself? I am giving him legit advice to help his product sell. It will never take off with a website like that.

I run two online stores and know what I am talking about. So fuck your dumb piece of ignorant shit ass.

Well said MWpro lol. Ya it was the first web site i ever done, i'am ears for
any pointers, Thanks

Right if it's high enough to fall to your chest or hip then it's high enough to put back in the rack :shrug: I could see if you had done one last rep and were stuck in the up position, without this rack your only options are told onto the weights and let them fall where they will on your body or to turn your wrists out and dump the weights to the floor. If you get stuck in the down position rack or no rack you can slowly work the DB's down to your waist and then sit up

Bro thanks, most guys are pulling weight off the floor anyway with no rack
and if you notice when you hear weights crash to the floor in the gym it's
90% of the time dumbbells because they can't sit back up with the weight.
Some guys will say if you can't sit back up with it you should't be doing it,
well Fuc...that i like going heavy and that's where the rack helps me
Thanks for your input maniclion.

what are they? url?

I agree a more professional website is needed, however I don't think he is trying to market this to the general public for home gyms, this is a product that would do best in commercial gyms.

It will never take off with a website like that.

I run two online stores and know what I am talking about. .

what are they? url?

I agree a more professional website is needed, however I don't think he is trying to market this to the general public for home gyms, this is a product that would do best in commercial gyms.

Bro thanks, most guys are pulling weight off the floor anyway with no rack
and if you notice when you hear weights crash to the floor in the gym it's
90% of the time dumbbells because they can't sit back up with the weight.
Some guys will say if you can't sit back up with it you should't be doing it,
well Fuc...that i like going heavy and that's where the rack helps me
Thanks for your input maniclion.

Dont drop the weight and dont try to lift what you cant hoist from the floor.

Spotters and racks make for weak dumbell skillz

what are they? url?

Your right Prince thats why it was done in a gym setting, and i never did a web site before.
Like i said i have it at a few local gyms in my area and some guys use it and some don't, like some people like vanilla and some chocolate lol.
It was just a idea that came to me after a dumbbell workout, then i started drawing the machine and got a engineer who saw my vision.
I always said if you don't try it you will never know

Dont drop the weight and dont try to lift what you cant hoist from the floor.

Spotters and racks make for weak dumbell skillz

I have to disagree, when I used to use 100lb+ dumbbells and I get on the 8th rep at failure it's a bit difficult to slowly lower it to the floor, this has nothing to do with my ability to handle the dumbbell in regards to either the amount of weight or my skills, it's simply a matter of complete muscle fatigue, same is true with a spotter, they are there to help you get a forced rep and/or help you get the weight back to the bar or floor after a set rather than dropping it on your chest, head or the floor.

Back