• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

montana01

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi all! just came across the site whilst having a surf in work bored, looks a really interesting site. I've had about 7yrs of training but always felt i only ever commited 80% in my "youth" lol I'm really enjoying training again (like when i was 18) Finding i get more injuries now though, even taking it easy. Been back training about 6months now, quite hard keeping a strict routine as i do shift work and have a family. Luckily we have gym in work, nothin fancy, funded by the 100ish members and run by ourselves, myself i'm on the 3 man committee running it.We probably have as good as gear as most commercial gyms we are just short on space and cardio gear, but hopefully at the end of the year our employers are looking at giving us a bigger area so problems solved. I'm 6'5" 125kg 50" chest 38"waist 18"bicecps.flat barbel benching 100kg
8reps on own, so getting back there. My goal is to take couple of inches of waist and put them on my arms lol Really need to pick my cardio up! Anyway thats my "short" intro.......... lol

Back