• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sushi

Sushi

• Total voters

Doublebase

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Do you eat it? I probably go out for Sushi twice a week. That previous tuna thread has me a little worried about all the mercury I am consuming. What are your thoughts on Sushi? Healthy? Taste good?

If made by an expert chef, it's outstanding.

If made by an expert chef, it's outstanding.

Here in the Northeast we have a plethora of Japanese restaurents. New York and Boston have one of every block.

I eat it once a week. I don't eat rice with it. Sashimi tuna with salmon is my all time favorite, but it cost abotu $30 for me to get full on sushi.

I am either really in the mood for it or not at all.

I don't get it that often.

Do you eat it? I probably go out for Sushi twice a week. That previous tuna thread has me a little worried about all the mercury I am consuming. What are your thoughts on Sushi? Healthy? Taste good?

i've lived in japan for over two and a half years and i never got used to sushi. i loooove traditional japanese food. and certain kinds of sushi, like chirashi zushi are excellent!

but i can't stand sushi. the texture of the raw fish feels like i'm swallowing a huge lump of fish flavored gum. not to mention the fish eggs, sea urchin, fish sperm, wasabi and other "yummy" things you can get on it.

healthy? well its better than a bag of potato chips, but white rice isn't the healthiest rice out there. and eat enough tuna and you'll get mercury poisoning!:mad:

one of my good friends family owns a japanese restauraunt and both he and his brother work there (the older of the 2 is a sushi chef). I eat there all the time. I could eat sushi all day, everyday.... when I tuna fish I bleed the fish on my boat and have a rice steamer to make sushi right there, case in point I eat a shit load of tuna and I'm healthy as I've ever been. It's a chance im more than willing to take.

love it but costs me roughly $50-$60 to fill up.

IML Gear Cream!
I could eat sushi all day, everyday....

Thats how I feel right now. Its getting pricey though. I wonder if I can learn to make it myself.:thinking: I'll probably f--- it up.

How many other options do you think other people have besides those two you said?

Well, if I must humor you.

I cleary stated I am either very in the mood to eat it and very not in the mood. Meaning there is no in between. Sometimes it disgusts me and sometimes it is all I want to eat.

Not like a piece of cheese, for example. I'll always eat cheese. I have much more varying degrees of temptation for cheese. My feelings for sushi are extremely black and white, there is no spectrum!

How dare you question me!!!

Sushi is great. The sticky white rice is not the greatest because they add shit in there but i still consider it a clean food. I work in a sushi restaurant and eat it twice a week, the chef is superb, he studied to become a sushi chef in Japan for years before emigrating to America. Sashimi is good for a clean meal, but when i feel like being a fat ass i'll get the crazy rolls that they concoct.

I looooveee sushi, I can eat it anytime, everyday!!! well it costs alot to have a full meal of sushi but it taste great and its healthy, except for some types of sushi that includes mayo (crazy Maki for example).

Back