• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

If you could recommend one supplement to get ripped?

clemson357

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Yes I know all the basics about negative caloric intake...yada yada. Recommend me a supplement just for shits and giggles.

Welcome to IM there are alot of them but to name one i would say eca stack:thumb:

Agree, gotta love the ECA stack. For me, the most productive cutting (and seemingly rapid effectiveness) stack/supp combo out there. Getting the E(ephedrine) is becoming more increasingly difficult. Stay away from the "extracts" however, must be worded "ephedrine alkaloids" for it to be true ephedrine. 25 mg/ 3x day stacked with aspirin(300mg 3x) and caffeine(200 mg 3x). Not after 4 p.m though, or sleepless nights await you!! Or if you are a laser surgeon, as a shaky hand will not be good!!!LOL

How much does it go for?

The ECA?? You usually have to buy it in 3 different products. Gotta find a weight loss product with ephedrine in it(ephedra alkaloids or ephedrine alkaloids) like a Lipodrene original formula, or something like that(usually around $70 bottle 90 so a month supply). The old Ripped Fuel tabs had it and I think Yellow Jackets. They don't make them anymore, so its hard to find,so if you find it in any of these supp sites it will be leftover stock with limited quantities. Next just regular old Bayer or generic aspirin, and then caffeine, either through what you drink or cheap ass caffeine capsules for like $6 bottle. The trick is the ephedrine, to find it that is. Great fat burning/cutting formula. If I hear or see anywhere that has some, I will PM you a link. If you can get it, you will love it bro. Does some serious fat burning. The ephedrine raises body temp(thermogenics) so your body temp increase just burns cals while u do nothing, and ephedrine is also anti-catabolic in properties, so you can burn cals/fat without sacrificing your muscle. Great preworkout stim, great focus and energy!!! I will keep looking and see if I find any.

Let me know please, bro!!

With these do you have to stack with anything?^^

IML Gear Cream!
2,4-Dinitrophenol..... It is a joke. BTW. I would never fuck around with this stuff.

Is it that bad? For 4-8 weeks only?

The DNP is bad stuff you are saying?? Never heard of it...what is it?? Or the ECA stack is bad stuff??

DNP is dangerous. It is used in Explosives, pesticides. But miraculous for shedding the pounds.

I won't use ECA again personally. I find myself too sensitive to it, and become extremely irratible.

Oh damn!!! No thanks on that. Ya, ECA is finicky. Some people can't handle that jittery feeling, and irritability is so common. When/if I do it, I usually run smaller amounts, back off the caffeine(which I don't drink pop or coffee so it helps) and keep it to 3 weeks on 2-3 weeks off. Usually only 2-3 times a year. I'm good as long as I am doing something, but if I am sitting watching tv, doing paper or computer work then I can't handle it.

Sound like good stuff then I'm going to try the "yellow bullet", Could use the energy on my cut. Do I need the bayer and why?

Aspirin is just supposed to be healthy for your heart. You know the Bayer commercial, if someone has a heart attack, give them a Bayer. It is proven to be healthy for the hear in moderation. With the ephedrine stack, probably aspirin is thrown in since the Eph raises heart rate, etc. Check the Yellow Jacket ingredients, not sure if it is the "true ephedrine" and not just an extract. Hang on and let me see if I found some "true eph" for you. Its gotta be "ephedrine alkaloid group" not "extract" from leaves. Theres a big difference. I will PM you.

Ah now i see what i did looked real quick saw the 1 but that was photo's not posts duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!:nerd:

Not sure Irons...did you get my PM?? I think that ECA product on the site looks like the only one left in stock on there that has the "ephedra alkaloids group" meaning the real deal. The extracts aren't the same as the alkaloids group ephedra. One is stronger(the banned one) te other is much more subdued, and probably more like anything you can get off the shelf these days. Maybe compare the "old" original Hydroxycut to the new formula Hydroxycut. No comparison at all.

Back