• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Chicken Stir Fry

bigohagen

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
INGREDIENTS
2 Chicken breast
1 TABLESPOON LOW SODIUM SOY SAUCE
1/2 PACKAGE FROZEN STIR FRY VEGETABLES
2 TEASPOONS OF CANOLA OIL
1 TEASPOON SESAME OIL
2 OZ WHOLE WHEAT SPAGHETTI
COOKING SPRAY

Marinate chicken breast overnight in soy sauce. Next day cook the chicken in frying pan with cooking spray. In another frying pan cook the vegetable in all the oil till done. Cook pasta, then throw all together. Use soy sauce or chili sauce as topper.

Sounds good! What part of S.A. do you live in? Grew up around there.

1604 and 151? I grew up in Boerne

Will be preparing this today for lunch. I love my Wok!

Definitely cook the chicken first because chicken takes much longer to cook. Then, put in some vegetables in the chicken. I'm not a big fan of cauliflower, but I know some people who really enjoy putting it in their stir fries. My personal favorites in chicken stir fries are red and/or green peppers, broccoli, and carrots (if you cut baby carrots up into little bits, they soften wonderfully). It all depends on the type of sauce you use on the chicken, though. A little soy sauce is great with these vegetables!

wok on?

I made this the other night,but used spaghetti squash instead of the pasta. Came out great.

Dave

spaghetti squash??... i had to look that up. never heard of it before. sounds like something I'ld have to make a special trip to whole foods market for but sounds like a great substitute for pasta

IML Gear Cream!
I just buy the vegetables already mixed up in the frozen section and add the chicken.

Marinate the chicken in fresh chopped ginger also with the soy sauce....if you like it. I love Fresh ginger and it's crazy cheap.

Ginger is the best. I love those ginger slices you get with sushi. It's the best part.

Ginger is the best. I love those ginger slices you get with sushi. It's the best part.

Yea I don't really care much for that pickled stuff with sushi though! Just had some sushi last night actually.

stir fry rocks! I need to get a new wok

spaghetti squash??... i had to look that up. never heard of it before. sounds like something I'ld have to make a special trip to whole foods market for but sounds like a great substitute for pasta

You can find it at any grocery store. Spaghetti squash is awesome! Really simple to make too. Slice it lengthwise in half put it face down in an inch of water and steam it in the oven or microwave. Then take a fork to scrape out the contents and it looks like spaghetti. So yummy with salt, pepper and olive oli.

INGREDIENTS
2 Chicken breast
1 TABLESPOON LOW SODIUM SOY SAUCE
1/2 PACKAGE FROZEN STIR FRY VEGETABLES
2 TEASPOONS OF CANOLA OIL
1 TEASPOON SESAME OIL
2 OZ WHOLE WHEAT SPAGHETTI
COOKING SPRAY

Marinate chicken breast overnight in soy sauce. Next day cook the chicken in frying pan with cooking spray. In another frying pan cook the vegetable in all the oil till done. Cook pasta, then throw all together. Use soy sauce or chili sauce as topper.

Sounds delicious and easy to make, just the way I like it. Will have to try it this week :)

I never cooked anything with ginger. I love ginger with sushi

I think I might sub the pasta for brown rice and throw some eggs in there and make it more like fried rice.

I think I might sub the pasta for brown rice and throw some eggs in there and make it more like fried rice.

That is usually how I make mine. I think the pasta adds something new to the recipe.

That is usually how I make mine. I think the pasta adds something new to the recipe.

I love pasta in any kind of Asian dish. Chicken Lo Mein is the bomb! :ohyeah:

Back