• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need help i got inguinal

sureshot14

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey,guys need help i have inguinal hernia but i never go to the doctor but im pretty sure its hernia i have a bulge im actually a bboy breakdancer is it still safe for me to dance?? i really luv breakdancing its my passion so guys need ur tips if i should still breakdance with my condition im only 16

Uh......go to the doctor dude.

Go get yourself repaired. Weak tissue has already torn, you will likely tear it further if you keep up dancing.

its only gonna be extremely painful and yes if it is bulging and you can push it back in but it bulges again it is inguinal and you should get medical attention asap. I certainly do not recommend working out as you can rupture your abdominal wall even further exposing the intestines and exposing yourself to hazardous infection.

It doesn't have to be extremely painful, if that is what you are implying. It can be virtually painless. I know, I had one.

What the fuck is peoples problem with going to the doctor!? Did i fall asleep and wake up in a world where everybody is so retarded theyve lost the drive for self-preservation? The army is gonna be STOKED.

Jesus.

GO TO THE DOCTOR.

can i wear a supporter for better protection or not?

No, the problem is internal, not external. Getting it operated on is the only way to fix it.

Back