• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Please comment my training/nutrition/supplements!

muscleshock

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok guys. Hereâ??????s the thing. Next week I will be starting new routine. Iâ??????ll stick to my existing nutrition/supplement plan with few modifications. New plan is listed below. I would ask you to give your critics and suggestions. However Iâ??????m known for always wanting to know â?????WHYâ???. So when you suggest something please say why. I never stick to one routine for more then 6 weeks. Usually itâ??????s 4 weeks. I already have several good routines that work well for me. I train for mass, power and strength. I get enough cardio trough my Muay Thai (Thai boxing training).
Now Monday â?????? Friday I get up at 07:00 AM and have to go to work at 08:30. I stay at work till 15:30, but have a break from 10:00-10-30. When I get home I eat, and take a nap for 1 hour. Then I get up and start preparing for the training (read start taking supplements). At 18:00hrs (2hrs after lunch) I go to the gym. If I train bodybuilding my training will last 1hour if I train muay thai it will last for 2 hours. Below is my intended training plan and nutrition/supplements plan.
Things to keep in mind are my work schedule, and the fact that I donâ??????t do cardio and abdominals while in the gym, I do that in muay thai training. In this routine accent is on mass building. Please give your opinions and critics. Spear me of nothing. Just remember to always put why, and not just how and what!
Thanks!

Day one: Chest/Shoulders and biceps 3 sets of each 8-12 + partial reps at the end of each last set.
Incline bench press
Flat bench press
Flyes
Bent over laterals
Side laterals
Military press
Standing EZ curls
Preacher dumbbell curls
Incline hammer curls

Day two: Legs and calves sets of each 8-12 + partial reps at the end of each last set (calves 15-25r)

Squats
Walking lounges
Leg press
Deadlifts
Leg curls
Seated toe raises
One leg calves on leg press

Day three: Back/traps, triceps sets of each 8-12 + partial reps at the end of each last set.

Wide grip pull-ups (3xMAX)
Barbell bent over rows
One arm dumbbell rows
Close-grip bench press
Triceps dips
Triceps cable pressdown
Upright rows
Dumbbell shrugs

And here is the nutrition/supplements plan:

07:00 (upon awaking) BSN Syntha-6
10:00 Breakfast + join performance + One-a Day
13:00 ON Vassive EA-8 (aminos)
16:00 Lunch + joint performance
17:15 Animal-M stak + Universal Storm
17:45 HydroTest
18:00 â?????? 19:00 Training
19:15 BSN Syntha-6 + Anator P-70 + Storm (Mix one serving of each (havenâ??????t tried Anator before))
20:00 Dinner + Joint performance
22:00 BSN Syntha-6
23:30 ZMA and go to sleep.

For three main meals I get around 50g of protein and 200g of carbs each. Iâ??????m 6â??????4â??? and 240lbs.

Waiting for comments and recommendations on training and supplements.

Alen

Switch tris day with bis. Why do biceps on push day and tris on pull day?

Push/Pull

Switch tris day with bis. Why do biceps on push day and tris on pull day?

The reason for this is that when I do triceps together with chest (push day) they get very sore from b-presses and then I can't work them as hard as I would like. However that's not the case with my biceps, they work even after hardcore barbell and dumbbell rows and chins. So the only reason for this split lies in my triceps. And this way both tri's and bi's get worked twice a week. Kinda direct/indirect or light/heavy work.
What do you think about my supplements plan? Do you have any experience with Anator-P70?

What are your goals? How's your diet? What are your macros - grams of protein, carb and fat, and total calories?
(edited out my comment about hitting tris - I like 'em away from chest myself)

Last edited:
Goals

I agree with elson

What are your goals? How's your diet? What are your macros - grams of protein, carb and fat, and total calories?

My main goal in this phase is to gain mass. As for the diet as I said I take three regular meals with app. 50g of protein and 200g of carbs in each meal. I eat quality food. So I gues with aminos included I tak around 300g of proteins and some 800-900g of carbs. I don't count fat intake.
Again reason for bi's and tri's switch is that if I do tri's on chest day I don't feel they get volume they need to grow + this way I work both bi's and tri's twice a week. Once heavy once light. I might switch it around and see how it goes. It could be that with m-stak and hydrotest I'll be able to work ti's to the full after hardcore chest routine.

Update

When I start this I will keep you posted about the progress.

ooooh, I misunderstood - you do bis with chest already. Ahhhh it's late. I like that better too - tris get too taxed if you hit them on chest day.

You really need to track fat and calories - both are necessary - fat for your endocrine system, calories to ensure continuing growth. What fats do you consume, and are you growing?

Also, you'll be well-served to avoid wider than shoulder-grip for chins. Ditto the upright rows, and for the same reason: they're murder on the rotator cuff, and don't stimulate growth any better than a number of other exercises. Underhand, overhand, and close parallel (neutral) grips are awesome for width, and arnies, olympic bar corner presses and cleans do wonders to stimulate shoulder growth.

Also, I'd suggest starting every movement plane with a heavy, full ROM free weight movement in 5-rep sets, with a second and possibly third movement as 3x8 and maybe a 3x12.

For example,

5x5 full (below parallel) free barbell back squats
3x8 full front squats
3x12 walking lunges

Or this:
5x5 hang cleans
3x8 oly bar corner press
3x12 Arnold press

Back