• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Shes back...with a vengence!!!!

esmerelda

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OK........so I ran off into the sunset!!!! Did all the bad things a girl could do when it comes to watching her weight/figure/attitude!!! Hell I needed to explode.....you sods are over the other side of the damn planet.....!!!!!

Yep....I ate everything I wasnt supposed to.....
Yep....I demolished most of my stash of grog....
Yep....The chocolate demons had a field trip with me.....
Yep....I felt bad after every mouthful.....did I stop.......not on your life!!!!!!!

So here I am....back again from the edge of the binge...ready to accept my punishment....like a man.....and get my white ass back to the treadmill!!!!! I have been back at the gym three times so far this last week.....mainly did cardio.....but felt better for it!!!

Im now trying to purge my system of all the crap I've ingested... and from the headaches I've been suffering....the sugar fairies arnt welcome in my house anymore!!!!! I've been watching Peetrips diary and like the advice you have all been giving him on his diet.....over here we cant get half the good stuff you all talk about.....and even our supply of dietry powders and suppliments are 'watered down' to meet with our health standards!!!!

So here I go.............whips to the fore....high heels put away.... joggers at the ready..........

LADY....GET YOUR BUTT MOVING.........ON THE DOUBLE!!!!!!!

Alright Essy don't make me put you over my knee. :finger:

or better yet I promise I will put you over my knee. :D

Just to prove that I've actually paid some attention in class!!! I am now keeping an official diary!!!!! Dont fall down....yes Im actually writing in what Im doing...eating and drinking!!!!!

I found what appears to be a fairly good workout routine in a well known mag....and it is an 8 week progressive body blast workout!!! It has a day-by-day workout schedule....as well as a suggested diet plan....unfortunately, half of the things on it, we cant get over here in good old Aussie-land, so any help with substitutes will be a great help!!!!

My darlin' Hubby has just tried to ply me yet again....forth time in half an hour...with alcohol.....great start eh?!!!!!

So...what is week one about.....RESISTANCE TRAINING...FOCUS: CIRCUIT!!!!!
I plan to go thru the circuit, doing one set of each exercise and resting as little as possible!!! (this I repeat a further two times making sure that the weights I choose bring me to a momentary muscle failure within 12 reps!!!! Sounds like fun....eh?!!!) I will do this on three different days with cardio on four days focusing on long sessions of 40-60 mins...in a lower heart rate range!!!!!! One day I have to increase intensity as a change of pace.

Tonight was my flexibility training!!!!! I tried my best at 15 min of stretching most of the muscle groups!!!!
* Doorway chest stretch...felt great!!!
* Standing quad pull....gotta get some balance happening here!!
* Glute stretch...now I know why cats are soooo flexible!
* Seated hamstring stretch.....ouch..
* Biceps pull.....again....nice feeling!!
* Overhead triceps pull....hmmmm...not sure!!!
* Lateral pull....hey I've had enough pulls!!!! JK!!!
* Trunk twist....ohhhmmmm...my favourite!!!! Just listen to things go poppppp!!!!

Then I did a further 25 min on the bike @ 55%, and 10 min on the elliptical.....if that didnt make the heart pump...not even a good looking man will!!!!!

Food....well here comes the shocker.......

B/fast = oats with protein shake chaser.....1/2 hr before I took Hydroxycut!!!

Mid morning = protein shake with apple & pear chaser.

Lunch = Grilled chicken breast....size of my palm....sliced up and added to a fresh green salad.....no dressing!!! Followed with a fresh apple juice!!!!

Mid arvo = protein shake with an apple chaser!!!

Dinner = Lean oyster blade steak...size of my palm.....with steamed rice and fresh steamed vegies...with a drizzel of chilli sauce!!!!! Followed with home made yoghurt (natural flavour)

Took Hydroxycut 1/2 hr before training......

Had at least 2.5 litres of water so far today.....still going though!! I have cut down on my coffee and tea intake...being a shift worker something had to give.....my sleep is more important that watching Foxtel!!!!!

Anyone willing to advise....yell out!!!!! This little black duck would love some "real time" advice instead of what is written in mags!!!

Are you offering my good man???? Now would that be an eleven finger massage???????? *Think about it!!!!!*:evil2:

Massage inside and out huh. :grin: Yummy girl. :D

Essy on the meals the one thing that I won't drink are fruit juices like apple juice, lots and lots of sugar. :eek:

I could offer eight fingers..two thumbs...and a third leg....would that suffice?
:evil2:

Roger that!!!!!!! Didnt even cross my mind!!!!!!!!!! Thank goodness the kids love it....I have a large bottle in the fridge!!!!!!! Other than water what do you suggest????????

That last comment was about the fruit juice...not your comment Burner!!!!! But seems as though your offering.................

IML Gear Cream!
Essie baby ... I'm no expert, but I think fruit juices have the type of sugar you're trying to avoid. I think substituting water for the fruit juice would serve you better. Anyone else have a comment?

Hi Esmerleda,
I am certainly not an expert but I have come along way to be where I am now so I thought, as another female, I would make a few suggestions. Oh and I wouldn't mind if you told me BUTT OUT if you don't like them.

Mid morning = protein shake with apple & pear chaser.

This is good but try adding a T Nat PB, tastes good on the fruit

Lunch = Grilled chicken breast....size of my palm....sliced up and added to a fresh green salad.....no dressing!!! Followed with a fresh apple juice!!!!

I would ditch the juice and have water with lemon. Also, you need to add some dressing. 2 T Olive Oil/Balsamic Vinegar is good to either buy or mix yourself

Mid arvo = protein shake with an apple chaser!!!

Good but maybe add some nuts

Dinner = Lean oyster blade steak...size of my palm.....with steamed rice and fresh steamed vegies...with a drizzel of chilli sauce!!!!! Followed with home made yoghurt (natural flavour)

Definately switch the rice to Brown Rice (any kind), and I like to add 1 T. of Olive Oil poured on my veggies with some dill weed.

So these are just my suggestions. Check out my journal, maybe you might find some ideas. Take care!

I'm ALWAYS offering...just seems no one is taking my services....maybe it is the presentation? Damn....

Mochy.....your an angel!!!! I have a slight problem with anything too oily/rich/fatty.....I had my gall bladder removed a couple of years back...and if the poor stomach cops a hit of fats...it tends to go into spazims.....I'll try the oil and vinigerette!!!! Great idea with the pb on the fruit!!!! But He might not like me nibbling on his nuts too often!!!! (Sorry couldnt help myself!!!) I have a bad fettish for nuts......(Those too!!!) once I start...I cant stop.... how much is good.....1/2 a cup?????

Lol...Burner baby...you know I would jump at the chance....there is just one little detail....distance!!!! Errrhermmmm...where is this fabled thread you were going to start???????? And where are my photos???? No naughty PM.....unless pics are supplied!!!!!

Hey Kuso....so hows things hangin'????? To the right or left????? And why havent you posted a pic yet??????

just a little, Kuso? Dude..this is where you EMBELISH!
try this one: To teh left and DRAGGING by my knee!

dude, I hafta tell you everything????
:shrug: :doh:

I haven't been over to my friend's house to scan my nasty self in yet. But I shall.....it will be a sobering and humbling expreience..
:barf:

IML Gear Cream!
While your at it....find one that MIGHT resemble Kuso!!!!! Do you think I'd let that one go by???? The others may have forgotten that you owe a pic...KUSO...but not this little black duck!!!!! Im fine....the poor body is now starting to come out of shock...so the muscles are starting to let me know they dont think much of me!!!!

Burner baby...you know you only have to show me those pics.....

Originally posted by esmerelda
Mochy.....your an angel!!!! I have a slight problem with anything too oily/rich/fatty.....I had my gall bladder removed a couple of years back...and if the poor stomach cops a hit of fats...it tends to go into spazims.....I'll try the oil and vinigerette!!!! Great idea with the pb on the fruit!!!! But He might not like me nibbling on his nuts too often!!!! (Sorry couldnt help myself!!!) I have a bad fettish for nuts......(Those too!!!) once I start...I cant stop.... how much is good.....1/2 a cup?????

LMFAO! Your too funny. As far as the nuts, how bout trying 1 oz. of peanuts (unsalted of course), almonds or cashews. Instead of the 1 T. of Olive Oil over veggies, try the Oil and vinegrette over the veggies. I think the additional healthy fats will help. You are going to get very hungry, very fast without that fat. It will help keep you from being hungry in between meals. Thats only 1 of the benefits.

Whoowhooo...I can nibble nuts and not feel guilty!!!!! Not salted ones though....right!!!!! I will try to add some oil/fat into my diet slowly....otherwise...its not a pretty sight!!!!!! Cashews...mmmmmmmmmmm dry roasted.......now Im allowed to roast my nuts.....arnt I???? Or do they have to be 'a la natural'???

Im allowed to.....Mochy said so.....only you have to de-salt them for me!!!!!!

Well now if you are going to roast them, then at least you call lick the salt off yourself. :D

Originally posted by esmerelda
Whoowhooo...I can nibble nuts and not feel guilty!!!!! Not salted ones though....right!!!!! I will try to add some oil/fat into my diet slowly....otherwise...its not a pretty sight!!!!!! Cashews...mmmmmmmmmmm dry roasted.......now Im allowed to roast my nuts.....arnt I???? Or do they have to be 'a la natural'???

You can also do a couple whole eggs and some egg whites. Also some tuna and mayo. Good protein and fat all in one.

Just don't be eating too many nuts! :D

Thanks Mochy.......!!!!!!:bow:

Hey here she goes again....if the arms will only let her type!!!

FOOD:
B/fast = oats with honey, followed with protein shake.

Lunch = Chicken and salad roll (wholemeal)
with apple and pear chasers.

Dinner = Steamed chicken....follow the trend!!! with steamed vegies and rice.

Snacks = fruit and lots of water!!! Also one peanut butter sandwich.....not too much PB....getting used to it again!!!

Water....well I was naughty...only 2 litres!!!

Workout:

Did the circuit....ran it three times with all weights just heavy enough to make me tire and force out the last two reps!!!
Did a further 25 min cardio on the bike....man if the legs wernt yelling at me before...it explained why I had jelly-legs getting down the stairs!!!!

Slept like nothing on earth!!!! Have to admit its the first time in ages that I have actually gone to bed at a reasonable time and not woken up when child no.3 climbed in!!!!!

Hey Lelly!!!! :kisses: I know there isn't a smilie here with kisses but I can pretend can't I?

Back