• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Serms/ai's And Clearing Up The ???'s

biggfly

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I see all the research chem on CEM and AG Guys and then read all the posts and comments on here about them. Seems to be conflicting reports and thoughts so I want to learn a little here just to be in the know. Feedback is appreciated from those who are educated/knowledgeable in these. Could you: first: tell if they are a on cycle chem or PCT only, or both. SEcond: Give them a letter grade A-F(A being best) on their effectiveness and worthiness. Third: say which are best together and/or which counteract the other. Thanks a ton for the learning process here.

1. Nolvadex(tamoxifen)
2. Clomid
3. Toremifene
4.Raloxifene

5.Aromasin(exemstane)
6.Letro
7.Anastrozole(arimidex)

I know 5-7are AI's and 1-4 are SERMS. I read for example, where some recommend say LETRO for Gyno AFTER it has developed, others say Nolva. That is just one for instance that I am trying to figure out and decipher, among others. Thanks for the feedback.

They serms dor the most part are pct items although i have heard some on longer gear cycles will them in the later stages of the cycle. I have only used nolva so i like that it is tried and tested although i have been hearing good things about torem.

I have not used a AI again for the most part they are pct drugs but again some are used in the later stages of some cycles:thumb:

Some are used on cycle and during pct.

1. Nolvadex(tamoxifen) A+ for blocking gyno. B- for PCT
2. Clomid A- for boosting LH during PCT. F for sides
3. Toremifene A+ for PCT in all regards
4. Raloxifene C+ for restoring LH levels during PCT. B+ for blocking gyno.

5.Aromasin(exemstane) Best AI (duing and PCT)
6.Letro (Men should only take this as a last resort) Sides Suck!
7.Anastrozole(arimidex) (Cheap and effective AI best used in small doses.

There is generally little use in using an AI after the gear has cleared your system.

Thanks Pirate...with Torm you say A+ in all regards, so blocking gyno as well??

Or would one do Torm and NOlva for PCT so you would be blocking gyno with the best gyno blocker and also have the best for PCT. Can you do both at same time??

They do the same. No need to take two at one time.

Ok...I was just curious because Pirate specified up above how Nolva was A+ for blocking gyno and separately specified B- for PCT, but then just said A+ for the Torm for PCT but didn't specify gyno...so Torm is good for blocking gyno as well I am understanding?

Nolva is your best bet. I've never seen studies comparing the two.

IML Gear Cream!
Nolva is best for gyno. Tor is great for pct, but it isn't nearly as effective for gyno.

Some are used on cycle and during pct.

1. Nolvadex(tamoxifen) A+ for blocking gyno. B- for PCT
2. Clomid A- for boosting LH during PCT. F for sides
3. Toremifene A+ for PCT in all regards
4. Raloxifene C+ for restoring LH levels during PCT. B+ for blocking gyno.

5.Aromasin(exemstane) Best AI (duing and PCT)
6.Letro (Men should only take this as a last resort) Sides Suck!
7.Anastrozole(arimidex) (Cheap and effective AI best used in small doses.

There is generally little use in using an AI after the gear has cleared your system.

Great info

Back