• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

is ephedra dangerous?

edubz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am looking for a fat burner to help me burn fat ALONG with my diet and workout.

I heard about ephedra and they say its banned in the US. Does this mean its dangerous? Is it the best for burning fat along with diet?

A friend gave me a couple of hydycut hardcore, and they make me feel gittery along with the fact that taking 3 pills of them is equal to drinking 3 cups of coffee!

So I need something safe and that works

Ephedra is dangerous if abused it is fairly safe if taken as directed i would also drink a ton of water while on it it is not illegal

Here are some choices that contain ephedra

Ephedra products

Chances are if Hydroxycut Hardcore made you feel jittery, any "true Ephedra" products will do so, only much worse. Hydroxycut Hardcore did zero for me, and "true" ephedra products make me jittery. When I say "true" ephedra I am referring to the fact that there are two types of ephedra products out there. The ones you see for sale regularly on on most sites are ephedra "extract" products, and if one did some hard digging, there are sites that carry products that contain "ephedra alkaloids group". The alkaloids group are no longer manufactured, so what is out there is left over and when it is gone, it is gone. It is much more potent than the "extract" products, that are handily available. WHen buying, read he ingredient label to distinguish. Good luck. There are posts on here about VPX Meltdown, getting great reviews for fatburning qualities.

Not a fan of the herb Ephedra.

However Ephedrine HCL - the drug, that one I like. It appears to be quite safe when used responsibly, and works well to enhance insulin resistance, reduce appetite and increase energy - very handy while cutting.

Nice to be able to breathe clearly while training, too!

I tried it and just doesn't seem to work at all like the original eca stack.

i loved those little white crosses....:winkfinger:.those where the days.... If i ever got stuffy take 1-2 and i was good to go......caffeine all ways gives me super bad head aches.
i do like Yohimbine now as a good otc replacement..for me any way

Back