anavar

im new to this thread and to roids

i just ordered some anavar, ive looked up all the information i could on it
    its my first time, so iwanted to do something very safe

which i heard anavar was one of the safest

okay...im 5'5..with 16% bf

do u think 50mgs of anavar twice a day
    for 9 weeks would be good?

im not really trying to bulk, im just tryin to get cut and be under 10% bf...i know thats a big cut...but im trying to do it

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

You haven't given us enough info about yourself to offer you advice. I will say that I find H-Drol to be a better cutting steroid than anavar. 8 weeks of H-Drol with the right routine and diet will do wonders.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

what else do u need to know

and is that a oral or do i gotta shoot up
    and i would only need it for 8 weeks to get dramatic results?

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

sorry about that guys
    im 18
    im about 160-165 lbs
    16.6% bodyfat
    consistant training...4 years
    i train hard, 6 days a week
    and my diets great
    ive been dieting strong for well over a year
    with a strict diet and everything
    my bodyfat just wont go down
    and of course, my goal is to get my bf as low as possible

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I will garantee you that your diet is not great. No need for steriods at your age and they will not help if you don't know how to structure your diet.
    Post your diet and we will go from there.

Rep Points

breakfast - i usually either have egg whites, 2 peices of wheat or whole grain toast, with a glass of milk, or i have oatmeal with protein powder mixed in

9:00 i have a myoplex meal replacement with a handful of mixed nuts

1130-1200 i have two peices of bbq chicken, some salad, and a lil bit of spaghetti salad

230- i have tuna fish and 2 rice cakes

then dinner i usually have either chicken, or tuna or some type of fish, with some greens