Is 1-AD harmful?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Is 1-AD harmful?

Do you guys know some harms of using 1-Ad, and do you also konw if it will lower my natural Test levels once I cycle off of it?

Founder of GOSB
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

No side effects!! Might want to have some tribex, tribestan, or fuzu for off cycle!

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I've done it, the only side effects I experienced were kick ass gains

Founder of GOSB
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Yep!

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Thjat is awesome, I have been on it about a mointh thanks to Gopro, and have been seeing awesome gains as wel,, I but I am just affradi that it is going to hurt my natural test levels

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

If your under 18/20 I wouldn't bother, but not sure that it would be bad for someone that age in any way. I tried 1-Test and at the age of 26, it didn't do much for me at all, oh well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Originally posted by Vale Tudo
    Thjat is awesome, I have been on it about a mointh thanks to Gopro, and have been seeing awesome gains as wel,, I but I am just affradi that it is going to hurt my natural test levels
    No chance !! Pro's are nowhere near as potent as the real thing. Besides your cycling right.

Over 30 is best. IMO

TJohn

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Originally posted by TJohn

No chance !! Pro's are nowhere near as potent as the real thing. Besides your cycling right.

Over 30 is best. IMO

TJohn
    In my limited experience, I have to agree.

pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

What about the warnings on this link (thanks DG!): http://www10.netrition.com/ergopharm_1ad_page.html

U.S. Federal Trade Commission Warning: This product contains steroid hormones that may cause breast enlargement, testicle shrinkage, and infertility in males, and increased facial and body hair, voice deepening, and clitoral enlargement in females. Higher doses may increase these risks. If you are at risk for prostate or breast cancer you should not use this product.

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

The site claims:
    Completely Non-Aromatizable to Estrogens
    Like I said though, at 26, my results were not very encouraging for something that cost so much.

franchise player

Some people with everything do nothing, some with nothing do everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Tjohn, Vale Tudo, and others:

What do you mean by "awesome gains" and
    "kick-ass gains"? You've got me interested.....
    Last edited by Captain; 07-09-2002 at 11:58 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Well i am cycling, 2 months on and then probably off forever, but what IAB just posted is a little frightening

Founder of GOSB
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Originally posted by Vale Tudo
    It won't harm them permanently, but it will slow you body's own production down since it's getting an external supply. That's why you need to start tribex or fuzu the last week of your cycle and continue for a month to get natural levels back up!

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

If its not 1/2" on your arms a month or more, its not awesome

I think you'll be fine, they don't recommend it for people not fully matured yet (minors), and I would imagine some might have side effects but I think those people would probably be rare, however I'm not a doctor so...

Founder of GOSB
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

That warning is not on the 1-ad bottle! I think it was an old general warning for pro hormones that didn't work anyway! 1-ad and 1-test do not covert to estrogen which is where these sides come from..so no worry. I know at least 8 other people personally that have taken this and none I know had any side affects! As for gains like I told IRB, a gain of 5-15 lbs LBM is not uncommon and strength gains of 20 to 30 lbs is normal!! This stuff really rocks. I know there are other threads on this and GP can back these claims up if you care to pm him! He has trained people that has used this! And IMO I don't think it is necessary to go off it forever unless that is what you want! The only thing you should do is give yourself a 4 week break between cycles to let your body readjust........if you don't your body will build up a tolerance to it like anything else and you will stop seeing results!