IronMagLabs

25% Off Black Friday Sale

Is 1-AD harmful?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rep Points

Is 1-AD harmful?

Do you guys know some harms of using 1-Ad, and do you also konw if it will lower my natural Test levels once I cycle off of it?

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

No side effects!! Might want to have some tribex, tribestan, or fuzu for off cycle!

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

I've done it, the only side effects I experienced were kick ass gains

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Yep!

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Thjat is awesome, I have been on it about a mointh thanks to Gopro, and have been seeing awesome gains as wel,, I but I am just affradi that it is going to hurt my natural test levels

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

If your under 18/20 I wouldn't bother, but not sure that it would be bad for someone that age in any way. I tried 1-Test and at the age of 26, it didn't do much for me at all, oh well.

Rep Points

Originally posted by Vale Tudo
    Thjat is awesome, I have been on it about a mointh thanks to Gopro, and have been seeing awesome gains as wel,, I but I am just affradi that it is going to hurt my natural test levels
    No chance !! Pro's are nowhere near as potent as the real thing. Besides your cycling right.

Over 30 is best. IMO

TJohn

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Originally posted by TJohn

No chance !! Pro's are nowhere near as potent as the real thing. Besides your cycling right.

Over 30 is best. IMO

TJohn
    In my limited experience, I have to agree.

pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

What about the warnings on this link (thanks DG!): http://www10.netrition.com/ergopharm_1ad_page.html

U.S. Federal Trade Commission Warning: This product contains steroid hormones that may cause breast enlargement, testicle shrinkage, and infertility in males, and increased facial and body hair, voice deepening, and clitoral enlargement in females. Higher doses may increase these risks. If you are at risk for prostate or breast cancer you should not use this product.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

The site claims:
    Completely Non-Aromatizable to Estrogens
    Like I said though, at 26, my results were not very encouraging for something that cost so much.

franchise player

Some people with everything do nothing, some with nothing do everything
    Rep Points

Tjohn, Vale Tudo, and others:

What do you mean by "awesome gains" and
    "kick-ass gains"? You've got me interested.....
    Last edited by Captain; 07-09-2002 at 12:58 PM.

Rep Points

Well i am cycling, 2 months on and then probably off forever, but what IAB just posted is a little frightening

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Originally posted by Vale Tudo
    It won't harm them permanently, but it will slow you body's own production down since it's getting an external supply. That's why you need to start tribex or fuzu the last week of your cycle and continue for a month to get natural levels back up!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

If its not 1/2" on your arms a month or more, its not awesome

I think you'll be fine, they don't recommend it for people not fully matured yet (minors), and I would imagine some might have side effects but I think those people would probably be rare, however I'm not a doctor so...

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

That warning is not on the 1-ad bottle! I think it was an old general warning for pro hormones that didn't work anyway! 1-ad and 1-test do not covert to estrogen which is where these sides come from..so no worry. I know at least 8 other people personally that have taken this and none I know had any side affects! As for gains like I told IRB, a gain of 5-15 lbs LBM is not uncommon and strength gains of 20 to 30 lbs is normal!! This stuff really rocks. I know there are other threads on this and GP can back these claims up if you care to pm him! He has trained people that has used this! And IMO I don't think it is necessary to go off it forever unless that is what you want! The only thing you should do is give yourself a 4 week break between cycles to let your body readjust........if you don't your body will build up a tolerance to it like anything else and you will stop seeing results!

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Originally posted by Mudge
    If its not 1/2" on your arms a month or more, its not awesome

I think you'll be fine, they don't recommend it for people not fully matured yet (minors), and I would imagine some might have side effects but I think those people would probably be rare, however I'm not a doctor so...
    Mudge you must remember that these are not steriods, but they are the closest thing! Like anything, if your not on steriods, it will take time, and lots of hard work. And I agree the younger you are the less you will see because your natural test levels are higher! When you hit 25 to 30 your test starts slowing down. BTW, I am 38(maybe that is why I got good results).

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I know, but for someone with relatively little experience, those gains are real for someone without roids.

Definately cycle the stuff (for those that it works for), as mentioned your body ends up depending on something because it will level off hormones over time, until when you stop your natural test levels aren't there.

It just didn't work for me, probably because of my age. I did gain some, but I am not banking that it was the results of the 1-Test and more so just getting 'serious' instead of going through the motions. I put on about 4 or 5 pounds, I'm now 224 and was 217 whenever I joined this board.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

more info..........http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/sh...?threadid=5897

Remember also this isn't a miracle! You still have to watch your diet and eat shitloads of protein and get lots of rest so your body will grow! If you do it, do it right! Your results will be better.

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

dg806...how can you say there are no side effects with a basically unproven rather new supplement with no true clinical studies behind it ?
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Rep Points

don't forget, they HAVE
    Stay strong, never say die, look death in the face and laugh
    Face your foes, eye to eye and make them aware of your wrath

Rep Points

OOPS!! hit the wrong button. what i meant to say was

don't forget, they HAVE to put some type of warning if the rare occurance of someone suffering from side effects does happen, they don't get sued for all their worth. this way, it is a take it at your own risk type of situation.

almost everything sold in a GNC or other similar type of company has some type of warning for the same reason- to protect their butts.

As far as taking tribex before going off the 1-ad cycle-- how does tribex work? is it introducing new test to your body, or just making your own body kick in its own stuff? just curious, i'd try it in an off cycle as long as it doesn't shut your bodies ability down.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Well, if you believe ergopharm, they have done studies that show it does not aromatize, and it converts to 1-testosterone which is a naturally occuring in the human body. All I can verify is that it has no short term affects like hair loss, acne, mood swings, testicular swrinkage and such as do steriods.

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

A supplement comany supplying information from "their" studies is like the police investigating themselves...if it's not from a credible 3rd party independent test lab the results are not reliable...
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Originally posted by PulsatingArt

As far as taking tribex before going off the 1-ad cycle-- how does tribex work? is it introducing new test to your body, or just making your own body kick in its own stuff? just curious, i'd try it in an off cycle as long as it doesn't shut your bodies ability down.
    It's mainly herbal ingredients that help your body stimulate natural test production. It has positive effects on anabolic processes, testosterone production, appetite stimulation and immune function.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Originally posted by LAM
    A supplement comany supplying information from "their" studies is like the police investigating themselves...if it's not from a credible 3rd party independent test lab the results are not reliable...
    And they are not forcing you to take it! But there has been lots of people see incredible results from this so it does work!!

Rep Points

sweet

Rep Points

but what about the companies that are coming out with straight 1-test? (vpx, sans, biotest, etc)- wouldn't results be even better by taking the straight 1-test instead of taking something that converts to 1-test?

I am Canadian
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Can you buy 1 AD in Canada? I've been meaning to get some but can't seam to find the real thing up here?
    If you wanna piss with the big dogs, you'd better lift your leg high.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Originally posted by PulsatingArt
    but what about the companies that are coming out with straight 1-test? (vpx, sans, biotest, etc)- wouldn't results be even better by taking the straight 1-test instead of taking something that converts to 1-test?
    PA...from what I hear, yes! It is absorbed through the skin! I hear of amazing results from these. One guy is a buddy of mine that has his own supp store. He tells me what others are gaining! I have about another 1 1/2 weeks of fuzu to take and I am going to try a 1-test/4-ad(avant labs) stack and see how that works. I am really looking forward to it!

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Originally posted by shooter
    Can you buy 1 AD in Canada? I've been meaning to get some but can't seam to find the real thing up here?
    Can't help you on that one since I don't live in Canada.....but there are lots here that do. Maybe someone will let you know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast