• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is 1-AD harmful?

Vale Tudo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Do you guys know some harms of using 1-Ad, and do you also konw if it will lower my natural Test levels once I cycle off of it?

No side effects!!:thumb: Might want to have some tribex, tribestan, or fuzu for off cycle!

Yep!
burnout.gif

Thjat is awesome, I have been on it about a mointh thanks to Gopro, and have been seeing awesome gains as wel,, I but I am just affradi that it is going to hurt my natural test levels

If your under 18/20 I wouldn't bother, but not sure that it would be bad for someone that age in any way. I tried 1-Test and at the age of 26, it didn't do much for me at all, oh well.

Originally posted by Vale Tudo
Thjat is awesome, I have been on it about a mointh thanks to Gopro, and have been seeing awesome gains as wel,, I but I am just affradi that it is going to hurt my natural test levels

No chance !! Pro's are nowhere near as potent as the real thing. Besides your cycling right.

Over 30 is best. IMO

TJohn

Originally posted by TJohn

No chance !! Pro's are nowhere near as potent as the real thing. Besides your cycling right.

Over 30 is best. IMO

TJohn

In my limited experience, I have to agree.

What about the warnings on this link (thanks DG!): http://www10.netrition.com/ergopharm_1ad_page.html

U.S. Federal Trade Commission Warning: This product contains steroid hormones that may cause breast enlargement, testicle shrinkage, and infertility in males, and increased facial and body hair, voice deepening, and clitoral enlargement in females. Higher doses may increase these risks. If you are at risk for prostate or breast cancer you should not use this product.

The site claims:
Completely Non-Aromatizable to Estrogens

Like I said though, at 26, my results were not very encouraging for something that cost so much.

Well i am cycling, 2 months on and then probably off forever, but what IAB just posted is a little frightening

Originally posted by Vale Tudo

It won't harm them permanently, but it will slow you body's own production down since it's getting an external supply. That's why you need to start tribex or fuzu the last week of your cycle and continue for a month to get natural levels back up!

If its not 1/2" on your arms a month or more, its not awesome :)

I think you'll be fine, they don't recommend it for people not fully matured yet (minors), and I would imagine some might have side effects but I think those people would probably be rare, however I'm not a doctor so...

That warning is not on the 1-ad bottle! I think it was an old general warning for pro hormones that didn't work anyway! 1-ad and 1-test do not covert to estrogen which is where these sides come from..so no worry. I know at least 8 other people personally that have taken this and none I know had any side affects! As for gains like I told IRB, a gain of 5-15 lbs LBM is not uncommon and strength gains of 20 to 30 lbs is normal!! This stuff really rocks. I know there are other threads on this and GP can back these claims up if you care to pm him! He has trained people that has used this! And IMO I don't think it is necessary to go off it forever unless that is what you want! The only thing you should do is give yourself a 4 week break between cycles to let your body readjust........if you don't your body will build up a tolerance to it like anything else and you will stop seeing results!

Originally posted by Mudge
If its not 1/2" on your arms a month or more, its not awesome :)

I think you'll be fine, they don't recommend it for people not fully matured yet (minors), and I would imagine some might have side effects but I think those people would probably be rare, however I'm not a doctor so...

Mudge you must remember that these are not steriods, but they are the closest thing! Like anything, if your not on steriods, it will take time, and lots of hard work. And I agree the younger you are the less you will see because your natural test levels are higher! When you hit 25 to 30 your test starts slowing down. BTW, I am 38(maybe that is why I got good results).

I know, but for someone with relatively little experience, those gains are real for someone without roids.

Definately cycle the stuff (for those that it works for), as mentioned your body ends up depending on something because it will level off hormones over time, until when you stop your natural test levels aren't there.

It just didn't work for me, probably because of my age. I did gain some, but I am not banking that it was the results of the 1-Test and more so just getting 'serious' instead of going through the motions. I put on about 4 or 5 pounds, I'm now 224 and was 217 whenever I joined this board.

dg806...how can you say there are no side effects with a basically unproven rather new supplement with no true clinical studies behind it ?

don't forget, they HAVE

IML Gear Cream!
OOPS!! hit the wrong button. what i meant to say was

don't forget, they HAVE to put some type of warning if the rare occurance of someone suffering from side effects does happen, they don't get sued for all their worth. this way, it is a take it at your own risk type of situation.

almost everything sold in a GNC or other similar type of company has some type of warning for the same reason- to protect their butts.

As far as taking tribex before going off the 1-ad cycle-- how does tribex work? is it introducing new test to your body, or just making your own body kick in its own stuff? just curious, i'd try it in an off cycle as long as it doesn't shut your bodies ability down.

Well, if you believe ergopharm, they have done studies that show it does not aromatize, and it converts to 1-testosterone which is a naturally occuring in the human body. All I can verify is that it has no short term affects like hair loss, acne, mood swings, testicular swrinkage and such as do steriods.

A supplement comany supplying information from "their" studies is like the police investigating themselves...if it's not from a credible 3rd party independent test lab the results are not reliable...

Originally posted by PulsatingArt

As far as taking tribex before going off the 1-ad cycle-- how does tribex work? is it introducing new test to your body, or just making your own body kick in its own stuff? just curious, i'd try it in an off cycle as long as it doesn't shut your bodies ability down.

It's mainly herbal ingredients that help your body stimulate natural test production. It has positive effects on anabolic processes, testosterone production, appetite stimulation and immune function.

Originally posted by LAM
A supplement comany supplying information from "their" studies is like the police investigating themselves...if it's not from a credible 3rd party independent test lab the results are not reliable...
And they are not forcing you to take it! But there has been lots of people see incredible results from this so it does work!!

sweet

but what about the companies that are coming out with straight 1-test? (vpx, sans, biotest, etc)- wouldn't results be even better by taking the straight 1-test instead of taking something that converts to 1-test?

Can you buy 1 AD in Canada? I've been meaning to get some but can't seam to find the real thing up here?

Originally posted by PulsatingArt
but what about the companies that are coming out with straight 1-test? (vpx, sans, biotest, etc)- wouldn't results be even better by taking the straight 1-test instead of taking something that converts to 1-test?

PA...from what I hear, yes! It is absorbed through the skin! I hear of amazing results from these. One guy is a buddy of mine that has his own supp store. He tells me what others are gaining! I have about another 1 1/2 weeks of fuzu to take and I am going to try a 1-test/4-ad(avant labs) stack and see how that works. I am really looking forward to it!

Originally posted by shooter
Can you buy 1 AD in Canada? I've been meaning to get some but can't seam to find the real thing up here?
Can't help you on that one since I don't live in Canada.....but there are lots here that do. Maybe someone will let you know.

Back