• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I see this site pushing "Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle Book"... is it worth the read?

Placentatech

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I see this site pushing "Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle Book"... is it worth the read?

I have a pretty good size list of books to read right now, but I'm wondering is Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle Book worth reading? I'm not a beginner to bodybuilding and nutrition so I wouldn't want to read the same ol' same ol' you know :) .

Thanks for the feedback.

His approach involves a lot of cardio. This is not my bag, but it may be yours.

His approach involves a lot of cardio. This is not my bag, but it may be yours.
What bodybuilder likes a lot of cardio? lol :D

Thank you though, anything valuable/useful to be gained from it in your opinion?

To me, no. I lean out just fine without extended cardio sessions.

Low intensity steady state cardio is very over-rated.

I don't know... I see a different approach with the BFFM system (I bought it..) don't follow it 100%..

He goes for a four pronged approach.
1. Goal setting
2. Nutrition
3. Cardio
4. Weight training

Without the "complete" system, you are doomed to failure.. (well, maybe not that drastic, but close)

I would assume if you are already in pretty good shape and know the in's & out's then no, I would not recommend...

If you are new (or coming back) and have a lot of fat to lose, then this has very good info on setting up a system for an individual..

The stressing of the cardio, IMO, is to "lose the last 10 lbs" which he essentially is saying if you want to get down to single digit body fat, you need to train like a bodybuilder prior to a competition, hence the additional cardio.

Dunno, maybe I interpreted it differently.. :)

-Dennis

I see BFFM more at the beginner level, but Tom is a great writer and a bodybuilder himself, so I would have to say it's worth the read.

We have many of his articles posted if you just want to read those: Tom Venuto

Back