IronMagLabs

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

High Test Levels

Rep Points

High Test Levels

Had a physical and blood work done couple weeks back and testosterone levels where above average, normal is 400-800, and im at 1013, is this realy a high level? Im 25, last time I took a test booster was about 6 months ago T-BOMB 2 , also used cyclin before the test but was of all test boosters for atleast 2 weeks before i ahd the blood work. With this being said will taking any kind of test boosting supplement realy have any effect on me if my test levels are already above normal. I just stared Viraloid and 17 HD which I have used before and may also add in anabolic 7, any way its only been a couple of days and Im already feeling more angry and agressive and kind of got a tired feeling. Any way can I get some good advice, should I use this stuff or just do away with all test supplements.

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

if your natural T levels are at 1013ng then no a test booster won't do much if anything for you.

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Hardcore Peptides 20% Discount Code: Robert20

Rep Points

What about a free test booster, wont this help my body use the test i already have. If Im correct trib and or puncture vine based products boost luetinizing hormone and jack up total test, but prouducts with nettle and or fenugreek extracts are said to free up test, but anti estrogens like novedex xt and arima test also say they boost free test and DHEA gives your body more raw material to make test, 17 HD is DHEA but the product staes that it gives an instant boost in free test for pre workout, and anabolic 7 which has fenugreek is said to mainly boost free test. When I tried novedex xt for a week at, I noticed what seemed to be a decrease in sex drive and a numb feeling in the genitals, but for the most part everything still worked, I heard that taking an anti estrogen, antiaromatase such as novedex can cuase decrease in libido due to the fact that you need some estrogen to have sex, buty gaspari is sying that it increases your sex drive, but for tyhe most part isant novedex realy only useful;l for post cycle steroid and or pro steroid pro hormone use and or for a man 50 or older who has low test and high estrogen. Any way back to the free test boosting if nettle and fenugreek freeup test and i have been taking nettle and fenugreek on and off for the past ten years( I use ti for allergies and sinus problems) I guess I should be in good shape as far as test levels go. AQny it all confusing at time Im just trying to figure out whether or not to use an y type of hormonal prouduct. I have a solid strict bulking diet and solid training plan, I take No2 black, black powder pre wo, Size On Creatine, Myozene ultra pro with waxy maize and gutamine bcaas po wo, up your mass shakes as an mrp and of course a muti vita, msm, flax oil. As far as test supplements go Ill use them if they will help with my goals, but it is just one big mind f**k on what I should be using, as far as pro hormones and or pro sterroids go Im not ready for all that and from what i hear you whould be better of just taking real testosterone injections tahn taking oral pro steroids. Also if my test levels are naturaly high and I try to boost them, could this cause problems? PLEASE HELP?

Rep Points

One more thing as far as test levels are concerned. my doc said normal fo a 25 year old man is 400-800 and im at 1013. Now that is total test not free test so whould it make sense to try an free up the test I aready have. Now from what I saw in an add for Methyl 1-D it has a chart showning test levels, and shows that taking methy 1_d can boost your test levels to 1600, so is 1013 realy a high level and whould an insane increase like 1600 plus have a huse affect on strength and mass gains?

Rep Points

I forgot something again if boosting test at my age wont help with strength what about boosting protien synthasis, which Viraloid also does or should I just take ecdysterone?

Rep Points

Yeah, Im back I have nothing to do so im asking alot of questions, Just read the STOKED review, does horny goat weed boost free test? And if I have never used steriods or pro hormones and Im young 25, Will taking something to block estrogen and or lower it do anything for me such as increased muscle hardness?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by asspappy View Post
    What about a free test booster, wont this help my body use the test i already have. If Im correct trib and or puncture vine based products boost luetinizing hormone and jack up total test, but prouducts with nettle and or fenugreek extracts are said to free up test, but anti estrogens like novedex xt and arima test also say they boost free test and DHEA gives your body more raw material to make test, 17 HD is DHEA but the product staes that it gives an instant boost in free test for pre workout, and anabolic 7 which has fenugreek is said to mainly boost free test. When I tried novedex xt for a week at, I noticed what seemed to be a decrease in sex drive and a numb feeling in the genitals, but for the most part everything still worked, I heard that taking an anti estrogen, antiaromatase such as novedex can cuase decrease in libido due to the fact that you need some estrogen to have sex, buty gaspari is sying that it increases your sex drive, but for tyhe most part isant novedex realy only useful;l for post cycle steroid and or pro steroid pro hormone use and or for a man 50 or older who has low test and high estrogen. Any way back to the free test boosting if nettle and fenugreek freeup test and i have been taking nettle and fenugreek on and off for the past ten years( I use ti for allergies and sinus problems) I guess I should be in good shape as far as test levels go. AQny it all confusing at time Im just trying to figure out whether or not to use an y type of hormonal prouduct. I have a solid strict bulking diet and solid training plan, I take No2 black, black powder pre wo, Size On Creatine, Myozene ultra pro with waxy maize and gutamine bcaas po wo, up your mass shakes as an mrp and of course a muti vita, msm, flax oil. As far as test supplements go Ill use them if they will help with my goals, but it is just one big mind f**k on what I should be using, as far as pro hormones and or pro sterroids go Im not ready for all that and from what i hear you whould be better of just taking real testosterone injections tahn taking oral pro steroids. Also if my test levels are naturaly high and I try to boost them, could this cause problems? PLEASE HELP?
    trib wont work like that, and i have never heard of puncture vine.

17hd is a ripoff and will likely do nothing.

novedex xt is a lower dosed ai, and shouldnt hurt libido too much, but it can be used beyond the pct window effectively.