• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How to get smaller quads and calves ?

UFo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I think i have big quads and calves, is there any workout that will help me to get them smaller but not to lose strength ?

Why would you want to do that?

Stop lifting for the lower body and eat in a caloric deficit. Pretty simple. However, if you try to shrink your legs, then you better have a very specific reason, or you are pretty dumb in my opinion.

Stop lifting for the lower body and eat in a caloric deficit. Pretty simple. However, if you try to shrink your legs, then you better have a very specific reason, or you are pretty dumb in my opinion.

... and you will lose strength

Umm yea....I like have this enormous penis and am trying to shrink it down...any advice??? WTF??!!!! :hmmm:

People kill to have big Quads and Calves.
Build up the rest of your body.

how big are your quads?

if thats really what you want to do, I guess doing light weight squats for high reps will help. Also running long distance will do the trick as well.

^ In a deficit.

Its like saying, I have big arms, i need them smaller for my football season. MAKES NO SENSE! big quads and calves are necessary for track running or cross coutnry, you need strong legs. Unless you are saying you have fat on your legs and calves and you want to burn it off, which i pray is what you really meant. By no means should you ever wish to have smaller muscles, its the opposite of what this forum is about.

IML Gear Cream!
If you want to lose size from your legs without losing strength you merely need to maintain your strength and lose some body fat. You will be surprised how much your quads will shrink if you get lean.

Its like saying, I have big arms, i need them smaller for my football season. MAKES NO SENSE! big quads and calves are necessary for track running or cross coutnry, you need strong legs. Unless you are saying you have fat on your legs and calves and you want to burn it off, which i pray is what you really meant. By no means should you ever wish to have smaller muscles, its the opposite of what this forum is about.

Reality can be an ugly, and stupid, thing.

how big are your quads?

if thats really what you want to do, I guess doing light weight squats for high reps will help. Also running long distance will do the trick as well.

quads 54cm - 21.25 inch
quads2.jpg - Free Image Hosting at TurboImageHost
quads1.jpg - Free Image Hosting at TurboImageHost

calves - 37cm - 14 inch
calves1.JPG - Free Image Hosting at TurboImageHost
calves2.JPG - Free Image Hosting at TurboImageHost

i asked this on another forum too, and they say i have small legs... lol but my friends are telling me that i have big... :confused:

You do not want to lose size on your legs as an athlete; that seems like a really bad idea. Also, your legs are certainly not "big," but they aren't small either. At least it does not appear so proportionally.

so what you suggest ? to work on upper body?

i asked this on another forum too, and they say i have small legs... lol but my friends are telling me that i have big... :confused:
They are not big, you have shape but definitely not huge.

You just may have skinny Friends.

Back