• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bad pussy?

Is there such thing as bad pussy?

• Total voters
I think I threw up in my mouth a little when I read the bottom choice.

you bet your ass there is...

oh, it's out there....lurking

the very worst,..when you paid for dinner, made all the phone calls, waiting and when you hit it, it' not tight or the inner or outer lips are long and look like pounded liver.

Well guys always like a tight pussy , if your pussy is very loose and dump then the pussy is called bad pussy...

Well guys always like a tight pussy , if your pussy is very loose and dump then the pussy is called bad pussy...

That isn't true at all.

Bad pussy isn't always about the size of it...its the whole package, or sometimes just one thing.

I would never call looser pussy bad if everything else stacked up. Bad pussy in my opinion has about 4-5 variables.

1. Smells
2. Does it have walls or is it like a balloon inside
3. Grooming
4. Tightness
5. Does it look like chewed up beef
6. STD's

Ok so I lied there is six things I consider when judging a good/bad pussy.

Obviously STDs is an instant bad pussy. Smell for me is instant bad pussy. I don't care if its virgin tight with walls that vibrate I cannot deal with foul smelling pussy. Hair around the actually vag is gross to me, and the quickest way to not receive oral from me. I don't mind a nice groomed patch or landing strip above the biz. Tightness is fine, but means nothing if entry is tight and the inside is like a balloon. I would rather have the pussy my cock falls into yet I feel her walls on my unit when I am stroking it. Sure in a perfect world tight inside and out is great, yet there is such a thing as too tight (for must of us guys anyways :lol: ) But that is nothing a lot of love makin can't change :) . Last but not least the chewed up beef look isn't really that cute, but easily over looked when the girl has a great personality, nice body, and confident about herself. I knew a girl with LARGE lips and at first I was taken back by it, but she rocked, and all the other "pussy catagories" were in total check.....so hey no big deal. Actually after awhile I liked sucking on her lips during oral.... A-O!

Thanks for reading my little rant there.. :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
Ooooo yes there is bad pussy....without a doubt!

If it has rows of teeth and growls.....

sand.jpg

That isn't true at all.

Bad pussy isn't always about the size of it...its the whole package, or sometimes just one thing.

I would never call looser pussy bad if everything else stacked up. Bad pussy in my opinion has about 4-5 variables.

1. Smells
2. Does it have walls or is it like a balloon inside
3. Grooming
4. Tightness
5. Does it look like chewed up beef
6. STD's

Ok so I lied there is six things I consider when judging a good/bad pussy.

Obviously STDs is an instant bad pussy. Smell for me is instant bad pussy. I don't care if its virgin tight with walls that vibrate I cannot deal with foul smelling pussy. Hair around the actually vag is gross to me, and the quickest way to not receive oral from me. I don't mind a nice groomed patch or landing strip above the biz. Tightness is fine, but means nothing if entry is tight and the inside is like a balloon. I would rather have the pussy my cock falls into yet I feel her walls on my unit when I am stroking it. Sure in a perfect world tight inside and out is great, yet there is such a thing as too tight (for must of us guys anyways :lol: ) But that is nothing a lot of love makin can't change :) . Last but not least the chewed up beef look isn't really that cute, but easily over looked when the girl has a great personality, nice body, and confident about herself. I knew a girl with LARGE lips and at first I was taken back by it, but she rocked, and all the other "pussy catagories" were in total check.....so hey no big deal. Actually after awhile I liked sucking on her lips during oral.... A-O!

Thanks for reading my little rant there.. :thumb:

Haha, yup. That just about sums it up. :clapping:

It could smell like low tide and I'd hit...
No way, if it even hints at smelling like up wind from the lobster tank in a restaurant I steer clear, cause once you break the seal it's like opening the lid to the dumpster behind Long John Silvers and the more you pump at it the worse it gets......:eek:

No way, if it even hints at smelling like up wind from the lobster tank in a restaurant I steer clear, cause once you break the seal it's like opening the lid to the dumpster behind Long John Silvers and the more you pump at it the worse it gets......:eek:

Oh ain't that the truth! If it stinks just sitting there once you start to pump into it the smell just seems to rise up and go straight to your nose. I once didn't investigate and put it in and the smell hit me so hard I had to stop and excuse myself.....and I was drunk! That was a mistake I only made once in my life.

I voted the third choice and glad that the answer is right. I just don't like those internal lips being sucked out, the lavia mi-no-ra thing.

One pussy i was on sucked as it made me look bad...tiny clit hidden among alot of lip, hard to finger and lick, you keep losing that damn little thing...most girls i was with previously had much bigger easier clits and easier to navigate cvnts too

IML Gear Cream!
I voted the third choice and glad that the answer is right. I just don't like those internal lips being sucked out, the lavia mi-no-ra thing.

That's crazy...I love watching the lips being sucked out :D .... Like doggy is the best position to just look down and see that pussy clamping down on your cock as you draw it outward. I think that is super sexy...I can't watch that for too long it makes me wanna lose my self control.

Bad pussy categories

#1- Stink, only had one, all I ever want to have.

#2- "Mayonaise Jar" You know who when the mayo jar is nearly empty you end up with just a bit on the tip of the knife and randomly on the handle. I had sex with a chick who's pussy was like that, only feeling was on the tip and randomly on the sides, I called her Hellmans

I agree there are 2 types of bad pussy
1 - The stink pit - lack of hygene - hygene is not a long legged woman.
2 - The shot gun blast - a pussy that look like it was shot at close range by a 12 guage shot gun ..... this is bad
trust me on this and there is nothing worse than a good doggie and you look down and she has some kind of bulge hanging out of her date hole.

Back