• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Deep Throat

arcwelder

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So, what's the consensus on this subject. Does it feel much better than normal head to a man? Women who are beholders of this talent, does it make you a star in the sack? Or is it mostly for show?

They Would Be A Star In My Book!!!! Lol But I Havent Met One That Can Yet!!! :(

Its awesome, but variety is the spice when it comes to head.

The same thing over and over again isnt good technique.

So, what's the consensus on this subject. Does it feel much better than normal head to a man? Women who are beholders of this talent, does it make you a star in the sack? Or is it mostly for show?
I bet you give great head.

never had and have opportunity now. could cost current gf though if she found out. want to experience it though. risk reward. trying to see if worth the reward.

What reward is there to sucking dick as a guy?

Where are these freaks with 2006 accounts coming from?

you got it backwards daniel. on the receiving side of it

i figgered that after reading some of the threads in here itd be a good discussion. I don't know, never received it

Oh so you have never received and have only given?

Why the dup account?

I got no problem with you Boilermaker. Just been alot of weird members here. So they won't get my friendliest side?

Ahh so that is how you got your raise IAB? :p

I haven't tried and I'm not willing to try. My gag reflex is far too strong and I'm too nice to puke on someone just because I was curious about whether I could do it or not.

to ask stupid questions
I think we would have taken your question more serious if you used your real name.
It's actually a good one.

Oh....and sorry about that "I bet you give great head" comment....I thought you were Steve's alias.

i'm too shy to ask myself and too stupid to have two usernames

Back