• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

heart palpitations? fast heart rate.

Ben

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, i have been bulking up now for over a year..
Anways, i always get heart palpitations?..my heart always seems to be beating fast.. i can feel it always.
I went and had blood tests, EKG or whatever, it came out clean no problems.
Sometimes when i eat it beats fast and i feel sick.

I rarely do cardio, could this be a reason?
Anyone else have these problems?

What is your resting heart rate?

Depends, always changing.
Somewhere between 80-100.

So you have a fast heart beat and you feel ill sometimes as you think about it. If you confirm that when this happens you feel like you need to get outside for air.. I would say anxiety attack. If that's the case.... Just face it and move on. It's not going to kill you even though you feel like it might. Let some time pass and move on. Those are words to live by.

If it's that and to much to handle see a doc. If your rate is near 100 all the time I'd ask the doc if your metabolism/thyroid might be out of whack.

Hoglander, yeah, it is fast 90% of the day, and when i do think about it gets worse.

It's probably anxiety, but palpiations are also caused by being overweight. Not really overweight (although that doesn't help), but overweight to the point your heart can't handle it.

I'd go low carb, drop stimulants, and up the cardio for a month and see what happens. Try to lose some weight. Going very low carb will quickly drop water and bloat weight within a few days, like 10 lb's. That 10 lb's less may reduce them alot.

Have you taken your pulse during this "attack?"

that could go a long way towards figuring out the problem.

Also try and think about things that you do before these attacks happen. Did you argue with someone, or eat or drink something etc?

Thanks for the replys.
FUFU, im 21.

BigDyl, i think thats what has happened. Im gonna try do what you said. Cause this has only happened since iv gained weight etc, dont think the heart can keep up.

Yanick, its not really a attack. its like this all day.

IML Gear Cream!
Well my point still stands. Take your pulse when you feel like this, and try to make notes of what you are doing/feeling at the moment. It should help you find triggers if it is anxiety related. Read up on meditation, relaxation/breathing techniques, they will help if the palpitations are indeed related to anxiety.

Good advice Yanik, but I think a better treatment is to lose weight.

I went through the exact same thing, and allowing your heart to be more efficient by losing weight will fix the problem.

Good advice Yanik, but I think a better treatment is to lose weight.

I went through the exact same thing, and allowing your heart to be more efficient by losing weight will fix the problem.

That may be true but I think it would be a much more engrossing thread if he was having problems coping due to a newly discovered anxiety problem. So if it is anxiety we are here for you man. I mean that.

Thanks guys, appreciate it.
Yanick, so is there a way to allow my heart to handle the weight? Cause i was getting good results and putting on weight.??

Cardio would help, it allows the heart and vasculature at becoming more efficient at pumping blood throughout the body.

How much weight did you put on and in how long of a time period?

Also take your pulse several times a day in the morning, afternoon, night and especially when you feel the palpitations happening. Write them down and see if there is a developing trend, or a steady increase/decrease, what time of day, what you were doing etc.

Alright,
When i started i was 154lbs.. then after 1 year or so i got up to 184.4lbs..
im 5'5 btw.
Was a Semi clean/dirty bulk.
Would have the occasional mcdonalds burgers..etc.

Ben,

We feel for you mannnnnn. It's cool just try to relax and go with the flow. Anxiety is totally under medicated. We are hunter gatherers trust in a harsh world of NOW NOW FASTER FASTER!!! It's normal dude.

Cardio would help but it would be contraindicated if you are having an arrythmia. If your EKG was clear and the physician cleared you for exercise i'd say start doing cardio twice/week for 30 min (HIIT or steady state), then think about increasing it and stay with it year round to maintain cardiovascular fitness.

Have you been taking your pulse?

Do you experience any other symptoms?

What meds/supplements are you taking?

No meds, supplements are ON 100% whey protein, and was taking Cell tech.
No other symptoms..
As for the pulse i took it today.. was like 90 beats per minute.

Okay, keep monitoring pulse and start with the suggestions we have given you. Might be time to start cutting for a bit and increasing cardiovascular fitness.

IML Gear Cream!
Alright thanks, ill try cutting now, let you guys know what happens.
Thanks for the help.

Back