• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

17 year old beauty queen...

She must have an incredible amount of self-confidence. Good for her!

Although, there's enough of her to win twice.

I don't have a problem with thicker girls but her face isn't attractive at all to me

Bikini's are a PRIVILEGE, NOT A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT!!!

Looks like Billy Clinton's type....Her face would look better if it didn't have Miss Piggy's Nose, sorry but even if she was bone thin I'd still say she had a pig snout....I applaud her though some people just have to face the fact that they are large and may never gain the will power it takes to trim down.....

I think that's cool what she's doing. I agree with Akira, she's got a cute face.

Shes not ugly for a fat girl. I mean, if she lost that weight shed be a knockout.
You must be confused by her cleavage cause her face is centered by that oink nose and those beaver teeth....she'd have you wood going timber if those scraped the wrong spot.....

IML Gear Cream!
EWWWWW wtf is that. she needs to putsome clothes on
Your future wife, that's what you get with your level of intelligence.
Consider yourself lucky, it could be Leroy from Rikers Island.

she is very fat, and it's nothing to be proud of, nor should it be celebrated and/or paraded around like it 's a good thing, it's unhealthy and gross, if she is confident and happy with herself like that, well that's fine, but promoting obesity is wrong. I don't want to see young girls doing the exact opposite either, i.e. anorexia, we need to be promoting eating right, working out, health and fitness to our youth, not being a fat slob.

she is very fat, and it's nothing to be proud of, nor should it be celebrated and/or paraded around like it 's a good thing, it's unhealthy and gross, if she is confident and happy with herself like that, well that's fine, but promoting obesity is wrong. I don't want to see young girls doing the exact opposite either, i.e. anorexia, we need to be promoting eating right, working out, health and fitness to our youth, not being a fat slob.

I have to agree.

I hope this isn't the new politically correct trend, pretending that obese people are healthy and attractive.

The Geography of a Woman
------------ --------- --------- --------- -
Between the ages of 18 - 21 a woman is like Africa or Australia. She is half discovered, half wild and naturally beautiful with bushland around the fertile deltas.
Between the ages of 21 - 30 a woman is like America or Japan. Completely discovered, very well developed and open to trade especially with countries with cash or cars.
Between the ages of 30 - 35, she is like India or Spain. Very hot, relaxed and convinced of its own beauty.
Between the ages of 35 - 40 a woman is like France or Argentina. She may have been half destroyed during the war but can still be a warm and desirable place to visit.
Between the ages of 40 - 50 she is like Yugoslavia or Iraq. She lost the war and is haunted by past mistakes. Massive reconstruction is now necessary.
Between the ages of 50 - 60 she is like Russia or Canada. Very wide, quiet and the borders are practically unpatrolled but the frigid climate keeps people away.
Between the ages of 60 - 70 a woman is like England or Mongolia. With a glorious and all conquering past but alas no future
After 70, they become Albania or Afghanistan. Everyone knows where it is, but no one wants to go there.

this was one that site too. i'm in the "
Massive reconstruction is now necessary" :O range but it's still pretty funny.

The Geography of a Woman
------------ --------- --------- --------- -
Between the ages of 18 - 21 a woman is like Africa or Australia. She is half discovered, half wild and naturally beautiful with bushland around the fertile deltas.
Between the ages of 21 - 30 a woman is like America or Japan. Completely discovered, very well developed and open to trade especially with countries with cash or cars.
Between the ages of 30 - 35, she is like India or Spain. Very hot, relaxed and convinced of its own beauty.
Between the ages of 35 - 40 a woman is like France or Argentina. She may have been half destroyed during the war but can still be a warm and desirable place to visit.
Between the ages of 40 - 50 she is like Yugoslavia or Iraq. She lost the war and is haunted by past mistakes. Massive reconstruction is now necessary.
Between the ages of 50 - 60 she is like Russia or Canada. Very wide, quiet and the borders are practically unpatrolled but the frigid climate keeps people away.
Between the ages of 60 - 70 a woman is like England or Mongolia. With a glorious and all conquering past but alas no future
After 70, they become Albania or Afghanistan. Everyone knows where it is, but no one wants to go there.

this was one that site too. i'm in the "
Massive reconstruction is now necessary" :O range but it's still pretty funny.

:roflmao: :funny:

Shes not ugly for a fat girl. I mean, if she lost that weight shed be a knockout.

Oh brother...I could never be your wingman!!! Not sure what I would have to stomach!!! You know better bro...get ahold of yourself...you KNOW better than this!!!!

What the fuck is this world coming to???? That shit needs to stay in Canada where it came from

i would hardly call that girl obese. she is heavy and undoubtedly would benifit from losing a little weight, but going overboard with calling her obese is just wrong.

Damn shes only 17!! imagine when she has a kid or 2, shell be one sloppy lookin bitch. Id still hit it in all but...

i would hardly call that girl obese. she is heavy and undoubtedly would benifit from losing a little weight, but going overboard with calling her obese is just wrong.

well, give her about two more years of eating McDonald's and she will be.

Back