• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

arimidex usage

Bdue

Get Big
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How do I determine the amount of arimidex I should be using ? Doing 2 shots a week of test 250

You might not need any. Depends on the person/dosage.

How do I tell if I'm suciptable to gyno ? Taking 500 mg test week.

Well when u start feeling that lump...lol if u dont get it dont use,also get you some tribulus and run 3 grams aday starting now through pct just to get that test goin,also theres something im gonna try its called Post Cycle Support, great for pct only thing it lacks is a serm.

Well when u start feeling that lump...lol if u dont get it dont use,also get you some tribulus and run 3 grams aday starting now through pct just to get that test goin,also theres something im gonna try its called Post Cycle Support, great for pct only thing it lacks is a serm.

No offense intended, but this worthless advice.

.125 mg of Arimidex every other day will suffice if you feel you must use it.

hey pirate u dont like the POST CYCLE SUPPORT PRODUCT,i don't know if there a sponsor on this boared but i heard great things about there product ..so what dont u agree with other than that..i only said same thing DG806 said if you dont need it dont use it.Allways a Great rule of thumb.

Last edited:
I don't know anything about that product. Maybe it's decent. The question was about how much arimidex he should be using on cycle, and you mentioned tribulus and a post cycle therapy product. Totally off topic, is all.

no problem ,every one values your opinion,allways a great help,i was just mention some of the things im try during my pct ,never had issuses with gyno,and hope to never, ya know ..lol

Hey pirate he mentioned feeling tired and sluggish in another thread is that a side effect of taking arimidex.

Well I am doing .3 mg of arimidex a day and i think its too much. I am having cold sweats and shit during the day and i feel really bad.

IML Gear Cream!
Never heard of running trib through a cycle, what is the purpose of that?

Hey Mudge,nice to hear from ya again...i've done alot research after hearing alot of peoples opinion on the benefits , heres a link to a study posted that can explain more than me,but theres alot more too.Tribulus Study

Well I am doing .3 mg of arimidex a day and i think its too much. I am having cold sweats and shit during the day and i feel really bad.

I would quit taking it. Get some nolva if you are worried about gyno.

I thought i wasted my money on this stuff...... But damn i have the soar throat, cold sweats, nausea, fatigue all that shit. Im not gonna take it anymore. Its kept me from the gym for the past 3 days cause i thought i was getting sick!

Back