• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

what do you think of body weight training

I think you are borderline retarded.

That is the answer to the question.

You always ask questions like this - there is no best form of training. Just because they did it doesnt mean it was the source of all their skill.

Bodyweight training has its place, strength, hypertrophy, and endurance training have their place, plyometric training has its place, cardio has its place...

Its been said a million times - bodyweight training is fine, but after a while you will need more than your bodyweight to progress.

Honestly, you're getting closer and closer to another banning with each thread!

If you don't want to improve, bodyweight training is optimal.

danny look at it this way any good training will work for a time. after so long of doing the same thing your body will adjust and you will not get any were.

You always ask questions like this - there is no best form of training. Just because they did it doesnt mean it was the source of all their skill.

Bodyweight training has its place, strength, hypertrophy, and endurance training have their place, plyometric training has its place, cardio has its place...

Its been said a million times - bodyweight training is fine, but after a while you will need more than your bodyweight to progress.

Honestly, you're getting closer and closer to another banning with each thread!

getting banned for wat? its a gud question

Your questions are akin to a two year old playing in the corner with a tonka truck.

Don't think to hard. It could fuck up the space time continuum.

Doesn't change the fact you are too stupid to understand.

getting banned for wat? its a gud question

Banned for pointless threads.

It was a good question the first time it was asked, do a search next time.

how bad do you have to screw up, to get two mods in a competition to see who bans your ass?

im thinking of doig puerly bodyweight training. after i saw calzaghe fuck up hopkins i decided it definetly is better. all teh greats did it. what do you think?

i dont even think this is the right section to post this. there is always PM's also, whoever that unfortuante person would be on the recieving side. or you could hire a translator, so maybe you would at least sound smart on the internet? agh, i dont even know at this point you're doomed.

:banned:

We (collectively) have this "conversation" every week...no, scratch that, EVERY DAY.

Now, back to your original question.

look up resistance training.
Here:Resistance training - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Okay, after you find somebody to explain all of the big words, maybe you'll understand that it isn't as important how you do it...just that you do it. Who gives a damn....bale hay,
21323456.jpg

curl your dog,
498859210_072d2914af.jpg

do push-ups with your cuzzo's on your back
img_0950.JPG
....doesn't matter. Just work your muscles, and you will have growth/improved strength. Rent the movie Rocky....check out all of the high tech stuff he did in that one. Go buy a chicken and chase it all over the hood.
chicken_2174.jpg
Run from other gangstas...good cardio.

Go loot a couple of stores,
looter_350.jpg

grab a few big screens....we really don't care.

What is important is that you are doing something. And you can't do anything as long as you are here, posting dumb assed questions.

So GO Danny.......

156716518_efc36e7694.jpg

go in search of the perfect workout

AND STOP ASKING STOOOOOPID QUESTIONS!

I don't know guys....just think about how eerily quiet it will be around here without Master-G(enius).

Why, there won't be anybody left to abuse but.....um....:hmmm:.....:geewhiz:....:thinking:....

oh shit now doms is in the mix. i grabbed my a good beer. i am ready to watch the show

i want to karate.

Ive thought of ur question in the past. My logic is you need strong push strength to push some one off/away, strong pulling for grappling/wrestling, and strong legs and hips for every thing. So IMO heavy resistance training like bench press, dead lifting, and squatting to name a few would be important for any type of fighting or any sport.

Back