• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What do you think of these shirts?

people actually buy this stuff?
hell, Evil Empyre (my buddy's new company) should take off beautifully.

Those shirts are gay..

Those shirts are for rich white boys. My gf bought one for me cause it had lions on it, I must say they are comfortable but $80 for a tee-shirt? I do like the artwork on mine though I guess it's better than plain boring shit...

I actually like some of their tees, they are splashed with design, and is kind of a different idea, although there are more companies doing that type of thing now, BUT I would never drop $50+ for a tee

It looks like a metro-sexual trying to be a "badboy". GHEY!!! Even if you are homosexual you shouldn't wear sh*t like this. Do you wear chickpants with a suit blazer, and those stupid socker dress shoes too? You can still get cooch without looking like a trendy fag.

affliction shirts are lame as hell

Seems like every-fuckin-fighter at UFC PPV's wear those.

yeahhhhhh nice pics, looks confotable . but it´s so expensive.

i would like to buys some . do you know how can i . from CostaRica.
thanks

This is the latest fad out here in NYC, along with the very tight but pants hanging low with the big belt buckle.

Yeah we call them meat head shirts. Go to any club in NYC and every other person will be wearing Affliction or Ed Hardy. Its so funny how people try to be different but they wind up being the same as the next guy.

no offense those look fucking stupid. ive seen better affliction shirts than that, and im not even a fan of afffliction. you can afford this danny?:hmmm:

totally gay
blowjob.gif

Ive been saving my paper for a long ass time to be able to cop these.

is this the stuff you wear? i guess its an improvement from what i thought you wore.

IML Gear Cream!
It depends I mix it up. If im in NYC I usually wear a white, Blue or Black, 3xl tall tee. Or a wifebeater in the same color. Then I usually wear baggy jeans and a blue flag out my left back pocket and a bandana always around my head. And a fitted to match my Tee. Shoes are airforces or jordans to match my clothes. If im in New Jersey i wear jeans from either 7, True religion, or Ed hardy. Shirts i only wear affliction or Ed hardy. Jordans or Airforces. A fitted to match everything. And either Prada or Dolce female sunglasses. I still always wear a blue bandana with everything.

do you have two closets in your room? 1 labeled NYC and 1 labeled NJ?

Yah. I know. My work money goes first to food/supps, then to clothes, then my car savings.

what kinda of car?

low rider '88 LeSabre with rims for nyc and an acura TL for jersey?

It depends I mix it up. If im in NYC I usually wear a white, Blue or Black, 3xl tall tee. Or a wifebeater in the same color. Then I usually wear baggy jeans and a blue flag out my left back pocket and a bandana always around my head. And a fitted to match my Tee. Shoes are airforces or jordans to match my clothes. If im in New Jersey i wear jeans from either 7, True religion, or Ed hardy. Shirts i only wear affliction or Ed hardy. Jordans or Airforces. A fitted to match everything. And either Prada or Dolce female sunglasses. I still always wear a blue bandana with everything.

Damn thats fuckin weak. How could a "thug" be metrosexual. I'm surprised you dont get jumped for that blue rag, you would around any place ive ever lived.

Back