• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

trying new exercises

rks1969

KUTTIN'UP
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So what kind of different exercises have you guys /girls tried ??
I've recently added "the farmers walk" that I've seen so many times on The MetRx strongest man competitions. Not really moving impressive weights yet- I use 85lb dbells in each hand for 4-25yd. carries w/o straps. This is only my
2nd week with this movement. Goal = 150lb dbells(largest in gym) x 4-6 25yd carries or 1 continuous 100yd carry. When I get to my goal I'll have heavier apparatus' made & see how far I can go.

All comments welcomed & appreciated.

If you have the mobility for it, Overhead Squats.

Ive got an article stickied in training with a tonne of exercise variations in it if you fancy trying something else new.

i just recently added face pulls.

Try pikes with the fitness ball. They rock the core. Also, side bends, clean and jerks, one armed over-head DB press.

what is a good distance to work for with this exercise? I can't remember how far they go on the strongest man shows.

what is a good distance to work for with this exercise? I can't remember how far they go on the strongest man shows.

I used to do 5MTR "reps" and just increase the weight. Usually did 3 sets of 4 reps = 20MTR sets.

You either increase the weight, or the distance, or the number of sets or...

Back