• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I found my new bulk food

Don't become a fat ass

Thats all you eat? No wonder

Take a knife and scrape off the sperm crust on your shirts right into your milk for extra calories. Be careful not to take off the mad art work though!!! You're on a budget.

Thats all you eat? No wonder

NO i eat. breakfast=2servings muscle milk in 4 cups milk. 2 cups oatmeal and 4 eggs
Lunch = 4 PB sandwhiches and 4 cups milk
Dinner= 1 whole pizza with everyhting on it.
IN between snacks i have a whole box of cookies and a carton of milk. and i usualy will stop at burger king and get a whopper or something on my way home from school.

you will not put on any muscle like that.

wow ok danny think about all the crap you are putting into your body. i hope this is all a joke. you maybe able to process that crap. you have to look at what all that shit is doing to your insides. all the grease and shit. just becouse you can do some thing does not always mean you should. like fat chicks and spandex just becouse they can get in it does not mean they should. oh and old men in speedos at the beach:barf:

I started eating a box of cookies with a carton of milk everyday and i started gaining weight.
orly-ostrich.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
wow ok danny think about all the crap you are putting into your body. i hope this is all a joke. you maybe able to process that crap. you have to look at what all that shit is doing to your insides. all the grease and shit. just becouse you can do some thing does not always mean you should. like fat chicks and spandex just becouse they can get in it does not mean they should. oh and old men in speedos at the beach:barf:

Im not fat tho. Im still cut. Im probbaly about 10% bodyfat

You're only 16. Give it 5-10 more years and you'll be a fat ass, things get worse as you age and if you don't build good eating habits now its only gonna be harder for you later on in life.

My bro was the same way when we were younger. He would eat chinese food three times/day to gain weight cause he was a naturally thin person. Fast forward to today (about 7 years) and he's a fatty who can't/won't stop eating that bear claw for breakfast or pizza for dinner.

Me on the other hand, i was always a fat fuck. When younger i started bb'ing and learning how to eat properly. It is so second nature to me now that i don't consider it 'dieting' or anything, its just eating like normal to me. I'm still a fatty now but thats because of other factors. I can diet down to be lean in a couple of months, he always freaks out on me and thinks i'm juicing when i do it.

My time would've been better spent beating my head against the wall.

No I understood what you were saying. Im just saying I cant bulk without eating tons of calories and this is really the only way.

I hear what your saying.....when I was your age I got fed up bout not gaining weight and just started stuffing myself.

Just try and use healthier foods instead of pizza and cookies all the time.

I wont bro. I cant become its impossble for me. I eat a whole pizza everynight for dinner. I drink about a cup of olive oil a day. Mad cookies and eggs. and im still only about 180

WHAT A DUMBASSTH!

Butthead.jpg

NO i eat. breakfast=2servings muscle milk in 4 cups milk. 2 cups oatmeal and 4 eggs
Lunch = 4 PB sandwhiches and 4 cups milk
Dinner= 1 whole pizza with everyhting on it.
IN between snacks i have a whole box of cookies and a carton of milk. and i usualy will stop at burger king and get a whopper or something on my way home from school.

where the hell are your fruits and vegetables? do you at least take a vitamin pill each day? and cut that BK shit out. and pizza EVERY night? shitting me? at least changeup what you eat. have grilled chicken one night, have steak another night, and eat LOTS of it. dear god..

edit: if you are going to get fast food, at least get chick-fil-a, its the healthiest of fast food.

actually, if he has a very fast metabolism it may be true, Tom Platz was telling us how when he trained with Lee Priest he would go over to the chocolate store and get a pound of chocolate and eat ait like an apple, Tom thought he was nuts but Lee said if he did not get the calories in he would lose weight. :shrug:

IML Gear Cream!
actually, if he has a very fast metabolism it may be true, Tom Platz was telling us how when he trained with Lee Priest he would go over to the chocolate store and get a pound of chocolate and eat ait like an apple, Tom thought he was nuts but Lee said if he did not get the calories in he would lose weight. :shrug:

Hmm. a year ago i ate jack in the box burgers almost everyday or every other day. Mind you im was 16 and i had always been very skinny. yet i gained no weight eat that stuff, which is due to my very fast metabolism, that i wish would last forever haha. nonetheless i cut that crap out when i started lifting seriously, ate nutritious foods and whatnot, and gained 10lbs. easily in 2 or 3 weeks as compared to eating crap food for 3 years and barely gaining anything. i think it's who that person is and how the body reacts. for me, eating crap food didnt make me gain weight, but its whatever.

Great diet if you can't get insulin from your doc to help on a cut you'll become diabetic and have access to insulin whenever you want. You're a genius there Danny81, not only that but you'll also get wrinkles early so you can pretend to be older than you really are and compete in older age groups to gain experience......very well laid out plan..:rolleyes:

Face facts: Too much sugar causes wrinkles - Skin and beauty - MSNBC.com

When I was 16,17,18 I played sports year round plus lifted weights almost everyday and trained martial arts, not to mention lots of street basketball and football in the evenings for 3-4 hours plus speed hiking and lots of swimming on the weekends and working at Walmart pushing 80-100 40lb(3200-4000lbs?) shopping carts for 4-8 hours 3 or 4 times a week. I would eat a huge breakfast, doubles at lunch and third helpings at dinner time and still weighed 160 steadily.....

Yah plus i box 4x a week. run 3x a week; do BJJ 3-4x a week. and wrestle 3-4x a week and just started Kickboxing 2-3x a week. plus lifting 3x a week.

i understand you have a fast metabolism but like i said think of what that crap food is doing to your body. find better ways to get all your protien and fats. with out the grease. who wants to have a triple bipass by 24.

Back