• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How long does cooked chicken stay good?

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
We cooked up a bunch of boneless chicken on Sunday. Is it still safe to eat today without getting sick (today being Wednesday)? I brought some in for lunch today. It's been in the fridge since Sunday.

If it smells and looks ok, I'd eat it. I read that it's good for 3-4 days. Don't waste the quality protein =)

I would say absolutely. I cook up lots of stuff on Sundays that I eat all week long, one of them being chicken breasts. :thumb:

Sunday is my cooking day. :)

Originally posted by craig777
I would say absolutely. I cook up lots of stuff on Sundays that I eat all week long, one of them being chicken breasts. :thumb:

Sunday is my cooking day. :)

Cool!

How about choked chicken? How long does that last? :grin:

The only GOOD chicken is a dead chicken.

Originally posted by I are Baboon

How about choked chicken? How long does that last?

Well do you choke the chicken yourself or do you let MBC do it. :D

My mom chocks my chicken the day before, I don???t like the idea of cooking now and eating it three days later, it just don???t taste the same.

Originally posted by KataMaStEr
My mom chocks my chicken the day before, I don???t like the idea of cooking now and eating it three days later, it just don???t taste the same.

I don't care how it tastes. I just want to make sure it won't make me sick.

I eat my chicken for up to 7 days old in the fridge, but it doesnt taste as fresh.

Back