• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Endurance

MeatZatk

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I play handball (think racquetball, but without racquet's) for fun and cardio. 2 games to 21 and a possible tiebreaker to 11 make up one match. I've got no problem playing a full match, but in tournament formats, I sometimes have to play back to back matches. The thing that cost me in the state tournament last month was having no legs or lungs in the second half of a double-header. My question to you all is other than playing more handball, what can I do to build up my endurance? Long sessions of cardio, HIIT? Right now I'm running 4-5 days a week usually 1-5 miles at a time.

I play handball (think racquetball, but without racquet's) for fun and cardio. 2 games to 21 and a possible tiebreaker to 11 make up one match. I've got no problem playing a full match, but in tournament formats, I sometimes have to play back to back matches. The thing that cost me in the state tournament last month was having no legs or lungs in the second half of a double-header. My question to you all is other than playing more handball, what can I do to build up my endurance? Long sessions of cardio, HIIT? Right now I'm running 4-5 days a week usually 1-5 miles at a time.

Look up "hill repeats" in this article.

I use 5% grade, 3.5 mph for recovery, and start my first hill at 9%, working up to 15%.

Do these once a week for a month and work your way up to 40 minutes of hills. Builds up heart stroke fast, without having to do boatloads of cardio to get there.

shuttle runs which will help with your conditioning and change of direction skills.

thanks both of you!

Back