• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Do women like hot bodies?

Do women like guys with warm hands or bodies that are warm?

• The warmer the better

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • *gasp* The heat is suffocating

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

nadirmg

hardr bettr fastr strongr
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sure, everyone likes hot bodies, but in general do women like warm bodies? My now ex-girlfriend used to tell me that my body was really warm. She'd also comment on how warm my hands were too.

She seemed to like it but that probably can't be taken as a true generalization.
So generally speaking is warm good?

Guys, what's been your experience? What have your girlfriends/wives told you?

Yeah, when my wife is in bed and cold, she wants me to come to bed too because I act as a heater. And I'm all like "Dude, I'm downstairs trying to watch the Red Sox."

This is possibly the strangest question ever but ill ask her and get back to you.

Response: It's like snuggling up against a wool sweater!

my wife does like it in the winter if i am on a thermogenic of any kind. now in the summer she says get the hell away from me becouse you are to hot. so i inturn crank up the ac:evil2:

Girls are always cold, I'm never cold.

If I was a girl who was always cold, I would like to cuddle with me.

it's nice to cuddle a warm guy. maybe only us snowy area girls get this question. :thinking:

since my son was small he'd always say "i love your skin. when i'm too hot you feel cool and when i'm cold you're nice and warm"

How old is your son? I thought you just had a daughter (syn)

I think like 11 or 12, Max

Yes!!! Mostly because my feet are always cold....:evil:

"Hey would you mind taking your shirt off so I can press my feet against your chest?"

:roflmao:

I'm always pumping out crazy body heat, she is always cold. Works quite well. :)

This is so true! thats the way its been with me and every girl i've known.

Well yea it makes women more hot... :):)

How old is your son? I thought you just had a daughter (syn)

This summer Tyler will be 11 and Tesla will be 17.

One hot day when Tess small we played with the hose outside i got great pics of her that day. Later carrying her upstairs she was shivering and said "i love you, you always keep me safe and warm" :)

A warm guy in the winter is great in the summer tomuchgear is right, crank up the ac.

Last edited:
it's nice to cuddle a warm guy. maybe only us snowy area girls get this question. :thinking:

My programmable thermostat at home is always set to 72...

And I only have one thin bedcover other than my sheets.

:thumb:

I can warm up a small room 2 degrees that is 12ft by 12ft in just under 2 hours. I'm doing it right now. I get told I am to hot 9 month out of the year. I only get snuggled 3 month out of the year. : (

That's for humans. Kitties like it year round and doggies like it 5 months out of the year. : )

i dont know if my partner likes it when im warm. but, i know i like it when he is rock hard and spouting all over me. and we switch spots and i spout all over him.

i know a lot about this certain problem/topic so feel free to ask if you need more info

It's called physical attraction and it works both ways. The sweet little gestures in the movies are scripted. That works in real life too. You can have a not so great body or a not so handsome face and do sweet things and those little sweet things are an attraction in itself.

I'll be sleeping comfortably and then suddenly my GF will push me over on my back so she can lay her head on my chest when she's cold, she also puits her hand under my back. If her feet are cold she'll start rubbing them on my calfs. I am just a very warmblooded person it can be 30 outside and I might finally put a jacket on....

I never get cold. Girls always want to warm their hands on my head, usually my ears.

I never get cold. Girls always want to warm their hands on my head, usually my ears.

I used to be like this, i was a decent temperature all the time. I went out in snow wearing shorts and a t-shirt and was fine.

The last few months i've been cold in the summer a few times, go figure, lol.

Back