• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hello

hossjob

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello everyone. My name is Kyle. My college friends callme Hoss (long story that stems from high school). I'm a high school health & PE teacher that also coaches high school baseball and gives pitching/batting lessons on the side.

I recently received natural pro status by winning a pro qualifier in bodybuilding. I've been competing since late fall of 2004 and have been able to steadily continue to improve my physique and myself as an individual.

More excitingly, I am a new father. My wife gave birth to a beautiful baby daughter January 23 in the beginning stages of my prep for my pro qualifying run. I'm also an ALR Industries rep and sponsored athlete. I've really enjoyed the challenge of teaching, coaching, prepping, and being a FATHER! My time and heart is devoted to my daughter, but I balance everything and live the bodybuilding lifestyle!

Oh yeah, I'm a DISCIPLE of your good frined GOPRO (Eric Broser). He's been my puppet master the last 3.5 years and has taught me more about bodybuilding and myself than I could have ever imagined. THANkS COACH!

Kyle

Back