• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

WTF illegal mexicans marching?

Because we have white people in this country willing to trade a few Mexican votes for the well being of our country.

Yup politicians are afraid to offend anyone... they are spineless.

It's stupid though. If they actually had the balls to say and do what the rest of us are thinking, well sure they would lose some votes but I think they would gain the respect and votes of others ultimately netting more votes. Everyone is too chicken shit to try it though.

Because we have white people in this country willing to trade a few Mexican votes for the well being of our country.

that and the fact that there are several industries who rely on their labor.

*awaits Nate K to come defend the illegal's*

Just out of curiosity, how do you feel about illegal germans? There has to be some of those out there somewhere. Or illegal canadians?

Just out of curiosity, how do you feel about illegal germans? There has to be some of those out there somewhere. Or illegal canadians?

Neither are coming here is a wave of millions. Neither come from third world countries and have a propensity of bringing that life-style with them. Neither are coming here illegally and demanding that we give them rights, especially those that we wouldn't have in their country. And the list goes on...

IML Gear Cream!

They would probably buy something, or pay taxes...

And we should accept their money...

... and then deport them

Neither are coming here is a wave of millions. Neither come from third world countries and have a propensity of bringing that life-style with them

Or steaming monkey fuck aids with them

Thank you, skanky africans for keeping your shit over there...

guess instead of building a wall, we should dig an ocean?

Have you guys ever heard united we stand divided we fall?

Lets face the facts south Americans are our neighbors. We need to take advantage of them any way we can. Reform immigration laws so they can get legit jobs and pay taxes to help support our country. If we don't they will still come here in herds. The only difference will be they'll just keep workin under the table and none of that money will go to us, and well keep having to pay there medical bills and shit. All of our ancestors were dirty immigrants at one point in the past they are no different.

While there at it they should make marijuana legal to. If criminals are the only ones selling it then all the money made from it will go toward crime. Make it legal and tax that shit. That would help with the huge debt the US is in now.

Neither are coming here is a wave of millions. Neither come from third world countries and have a propensity of bringing that life-style with them. Neither are coming here illegally and demanding that we give them rights, especially those that we wouldn't have in their country. And the list goes on...

Your always dead on.

I myself hate racism with a passion, but I have to admit I agree with you most if not all the time.

Your always dead on.

I myself hate racism with a passion, but I have to admit I agree with you most if not all the time.

My racism isn't based on someone else's opinion or something so base as skin color. If I dislike or hate a group of people, they've done something to earn it.

In the case of Mexicans, if they just stayed out of my country, I wouldn't give a rat's ass about them. The problem is that they do not stay in their country.

It's not even that they are coming here. It's that they come here not to be working Americans, but to be Mexicans squatting in America and sending money home to Mexico. They are a plague on this country.

Take a look at california's budget problem if you need evidence. The "they just come here to work" statement is ridiculous.

sign up for border patrol and shoot them when they come over!!! o wait i forgot then you go to jail for doing your job PROTECTING THE BORDER!!!!

Study Shows 25 Percent Of L.A.'s Welfare Goes To Illegal Aliens

Study Shows 25 Percent Of L.A.'s Welfare Goes To Illegal Aliens - Hometown Station KHTS AM-1220

Monday, 05 May 2008 Supervisor says county spends more than $1 billion a year on benefits to illegals.
According to new data from the Department of Public Social Services, nearly twenty five percent of Los Angeles County â??????s welfare and food stamp benefits goes directly to the children of illegal aliens, at a cost of $36 million a month -- for a projected annual cost of $432 million.

â?????The total cost for illegal immigrants to County taxpayers far exceeds $1 billion a year â?????? not including the millions of dollars for education,â??? said Antonovich. â?????With $220 million for public safety, $400 million for healthcare, and $432 million in welfare allocations, illegal immigration continues to have a devastating impact on Los Angeles County taxpayers.â???

In March, illegals collected over $19 million in welfare assistance and over $16 million in food stamp allocations.

And here they are demanding even more.

Organizers of the nationwide event, dubbed "A Day Without Immigrants," asked those opposing tighter restrictions on immigration - namely immigrants themselves -- to flex their economic muscle by boycotting all aspects of commerce, including going to work and school.
- (emphasis mine)

They have one right: to get the fuck out.

I so fucking want to kill them all.

All of that energy could be used to make their country better.

Would you REALLY be able to? If it came down to it, would you kill them?

If I was absolved of any criminal action: in a heartbeat. Few things in life incense me like the invasion of my country, and subsequent destruction of the areas that it touches. Yes, I could really do it. I mean it.

Back