IronMagLabs

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Another At Large Nutrition Nitor review

Rep Points

Another At Large Nutrition Nitor review

Took my first does yesterday (1 cap twice) and didn't feel much partly due to the fact that I was sleep deprived and exhausted. Took my last cap after 6pm to try to keep myself awake for awhile longer but passed out early regardless. I woke up groggy this morning from too much sleep so I took two caps with breakfast. I didn't feel anything at first but after a few hours I felt incredible. Today I went to play a few pick up games of basketball and was very energized. Lasted a lot longer than I did a few days ago. I'm not sure if that is just me getting back into basketball shape or the Nitor but there is no denying the fact that it helped. I am taking a break for a couple of hours then heading back to the gym for leg day. I just took my second does of two caps (total of 4) and I still feel fine, no jitters or nausea. I think I will stick with 4 a day for a few days then try the maximum of 6. I have heard of people hyperventilating while taking 6 too soon but with the way I feel after 4, I think I should be fine. Great product as far as energy goes so far.

THE FRIDGE

Rep Points

yeah..it takes a few doses to get it in yoru system but once there.. you're golden.

LOVE that stuff.. great if you're dragging ass. And good call on slowly ramping the dosage. Find out how you react to it first.. and then slowly increase the amount you take based on the results and "feel" you want. Don't go over 6 though.. there's never a reason to.

Looking forward to hearing more about what you think!

Rep Points

Good stuff!

Rep Points

Went ahead and took my normal dose of four caps today, again no nausea or signs of the jitters so I think I am going to increase it to 5 caps tomorrow and see how that goes before jumping to six. Today is my off day as well as my refeed day so hopefully I can keep all this energy contained. I am not sure if this is just a placebo but it seems like all I want to do is go to the gym these days. I haven't noticed much as far as suppressing my appetite goes, maybe after I start taking the max dose I will. Then again, I am always hungry while cutting.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I hope the it does not bother you and keep up the good work

Rep Points

Went up to 6 today and still feel no ill sides. Nothing has really changed, everything still feels the same, lots of energy and focus. About to run to the gym, we'll see if I could put all of this energy to use. Happy cinco demayo everyone!

THE FRIDGE

Rep Points

So Let's Here How You Felt On 6 Caps In The Gym! :d

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bradicallyman View Post
    Went up to 6 today and still feel no ill sides. Nothing has really changed, everything still feels the same, lots of energy and focus. About to run to the gym, we'll see if I could put all of this energy to use. Happy cinco demayo everyone!
    Lol, WOW! You can tolerate a seriously high dose of stimulants! I must say, I like the idea of people like you who can full-dose the product as you will see the full benefits of the fat loss ingredients in the product.

Rep Points

hopefully the full dose counteracted the mexican food I had for cinco demayo lol. It is too early to tell as far as weight loss (I will weigh myself this fri to see how much I have lost since starting) but even if I don't lose a pound, the energy and focus this product gives me is well worth it, especially in the gym.

thewicked- my workout was awesome today! But I feel this product is most beneficial to me during cardio days (playing basketball) so I will have a better idea tomorrow how well the full dose helps me.