• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

anabolic steroids therapy

alexvega

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For long time i have been reading about the hormones , specialty roids.
i get inf from medical journal and some books of medicene, in y university time understood the physiological efects.

over and over the articles i red talk me about the same medical uses , and the physiological aspec??ºts.

today after be some years reading this forum i have better knowledge on topic. but i my knowledge need more than articles or books. i need to understand how the roids match each other to make the right cycle.......... i mean why test enanthate shoul be use with x drug and not with this other.

hopefully that you all got my doubt and can give me some link or site or book to read.

thanks alot
:thumb:

Cycles are constructed based on the kind of results you want, mixing test enanthate with any other steroid be it oral or otherwise is not going to necessarily be a bad thing in and of itself.

Now if you go nuts and take a bunch of stuff that increases your red blood cell count through the roof, and you are dehydrated because you are taking diuretics and/or drinking a lot of coffee and not enough fluids - then sure that is a bad situation.

In other words I believe what you seek, does not exist because it does not apply.

mmmm

Cycles are constructed based on the kind of results you want, mixing test enanthate with any other steroid be it oral or otherwise is not going to necessarily be a bad thing in and of itself.

Now if you go nuts and take a bunch of stuff that increases your red blood cell count through the roof, and you are dehydrated because you are taking diuretics and/or drinking a lot of coffee and not enough fluids - then sure that is a bad situation.

In other words I believe what you seek, does not exist because it does not apply.

thanks alot,but believe me , i think that there??´s more to learn,.

:confused:

Bodybuilders and doctors use steroids in very different ways for very different reasons. Medical doses are tiny compared to what athletes/bb'ers shoot up.

In medicine its used as a supplement in the presence of very low test levels. Certain cancers are treated with test and/or HCG etc. but again nowhere near the dosages used by bb'ers. Your run of the mill doc will not know much about HPT suppression and PCT etc.

Look into the Steroid Manual or whatever the name is by Llewellyn, from what i've heard/read its the gold standard for juicers.

Steroids that have a strong androgenic component are typically good for strength and reduction of body fat. Some steroids are very anabolic, which is good for gaining muscle size. Most good cycles include a balance of androgenic and anabolic type steroids. Most performance enhancing steroids, such as testosterone, have both qualities. There are a few other factors. Mudge mentioned the increase of red blood cell count. A stack of Test and Equipoise will cause a serious increase in RBC, which isn't good for your health, but it is great for athletic performance (too a degree). One must also consider health issues such as cholesterol and liver function. Estrogen is another factor to consider. Some steroids convert to estrogen, and some do not. If you keep it simple and reasonable, it's not very complicated. Test plus one or two drugs is plenty. Nandrolone is good for bulking. One of my favorite bulkers is Test/Nandrolone + oral (I prefer Turnibol). If you wanted strength, you could use anadrol for the oral. If you want more water weight and mass, you could use dianabol...

ok thanks for the inf. i saw that pirate cactch my idea, i know alot about medical uses, i went to nursig school, an know about anatomy, phisiology., etce. pirate mentioned about mis some drugs like test and eq. ok there is my target, to know how to stack both drugs.

thanks alot u all people who answer my cuestion. any other inf likeyanick said will be good for me.

Back