• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

VPX NO shotgun

mw1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've never used this but i hear the taste is not too great....But does it upset people's stomache at all- have'nt heard much about that, just the insane pumps

the pumps are awesome, and i think the focus is far more intense than NO XPLODE or Vapor, but it does taste terrible and i felt like shit for at least a couple of hours after a serving.

You may have to take a number 2 right after taking it if you have never taken it before. I use it all the time and will say that it works great. It's not made for sipping. You got to jug it and go. The pumps are great with it also.

I've never used this but i hear the taste is not too great....But does it upset people's stomache at all- have'nt heard much about that, just the insane pumps

I have taken it and it does taste really bad,the only way I could get it down was to mix it with gatorade.
The pumps are about the same as NOexplode.

You may have to take a number 2 right after taking it if you have never taken it before. I use it all the time and will say that it works great. It's not made for sipping. You got to jug it and go. The pumps are great with it also.

Just ordered some from you guys last week.

I've been using this stuff off and on for about a year, it is nasty, but just mix it with about 4-6 oz of water and chug like TaylorsNutrition said. It's probably best to do it while you are at the gym so you can go number 2 right away if you have to.

NO Shotgun is the best out! The new flavor is much better now. It is amazing

NO Shotgun is the best out! The new flavor is much better now. It is amazing

NO Shotgun has been upgraded. Zero carbs, 20 grams of hydrolyzed whey/casein proteins, and Meltdown technology!

This is the best pre-workout product on the market!

Back