• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

vacation

natural^

I need an updated pic!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
found out i'll be going to europe for 2 weeks in june and wondering what, if anything, i could do to kinda keep me in the groove and what not. i know you won't go soft if you don't workout for 2 weeks but i'd like to do a few quick workouts while there since i won't be doing something constantly while there. any suggestions?

Stay away from them hairy underarm women, you will be fine. Take the two weeks off and enjoy

I'm gonna back Irons on this. Dude, you're going to Europe for two weeks. Just try to enjoy it.

Having said that, you could do some bodyweight exercises and stretching in the morning.

Oh, and do me a favor while your over there. Kill one of those French mime robots for me.

YouTube Video

Are you staying in hotels? Most good hotels have gyms with free weights now (not uber heavy but enough to keep your hand in) I walked past a YMCA in the city of London the other day and it had a brilliant gym in it (couldnt believe it!) - Just to clear it up though there are no hairy women in England! ;)

All of that said - if I were you, I'd enjoy the holiday and not worry about it - week one is a decent rest week and week 2 well, it wont matter! Enjoy coming to the home of the modern world! ;)

Go swimming dude, now is the time to show off them pecs (or tits).

It's also OK to show off those speedos, in Europe that's how they roll. PS...stash a jumbo frank in those speedos.

Are you staying in hotels? Most good hotels have gyms with free weights now (not uber heavy but enough to keep your hand in) I walked past a YMCA in the city of London the other day and it had a brilliant gym in it (couldnt believe it!) - Just to clear it up though there are no hairy women in England! ;)

All of that said - if I were you, I'd enjoy the holiday and not worry about it - week one is a decent rest week and week 2 well, it wont matter! Enjoy coming to the home of the modern world! ;)

well im going to germany bro haha. so sorry doms, maybe someone else will complete your mission for you.

and min0...oh min0..

Just enjoy your holiday. The rest will do you good.

Its called vacation...a break from work and stress. This includes job, school, and even working out. Mind, body, and soul just chilling out. Maximize your break from it all, then back to the grind upon return.

Its called vacation...a break from work and stress. This includes job, school, and even working out. Mind, body, and soul just chilling out. Maximize your break from it all, then back to the grind upon return.

haha yeah, i'll be sure to do that. germany sounds good right about now.

You are in Germany.... why would you drink gin?

Back