• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I love my job....

maniclion

Bohemian Extraordinaire
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Watch CNN today and you'll probably see one of the guys I know really well here in Hawaii. He has come up with an awesome invention that can fry, bake and boil foods. This is what I was talking about in the other thread about how I am meeting guys who are putting things together in their garages just like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs. Well he hasn't been in his garage he's been in the back of our warehouse designing this thing. This thing has potential for many other uses that I can't divulge at the moment but it's a big step......

Hawaii Man's Invention Really Cookin' - Hawaii News Story - KITV Honolulu

Excellent. A little bulky, but excellent.

I've been considering alternatives for power, as well as cooking here at the Cafe'. We'll even be growing our own produce this season.
Don't think I could use this solar approach here, but think of all of the positive effects it could have on the "recreational grilling" demographic.

Gotta start somewhere.:thumb:

Hey Manic, what have you heard about a new saline based energy source?

Excellent. A little bulky, but excellent.

I've been considering alternatives for power, as well as cooking here at the Cafe'. We'll even be growing our own produce this season.
Don't think I could use this solar approach here, but think of all of the positive effects it could have on the "recreational grilling" demographic.

Gotta start somewhere.:thumb:

Hey Manic, what have you heard about a new saline based energy source?
The solar concentrators and molten salt system? Thats a good way of storing thermal energy then you run the molten salt in pipes through cool water and produce steam to run regular steam turbine electric generators.....

Yeah, that's the ticket.

I ran into this guy the other day who was ranting and raving about how this is the future for all automobiles. "Fill your car up for fifty cents"..."zero emissions...no negative impact on the environment" on and on he went..Dude was very excited, needless to say.

In theory, it sounds interesting. But I doubt we'll be using it any time soon.

Great now that this story has broke another news station is coming down to run a story on PV Systems, I guess this is how they work. One breaks a story that goes to CNN and the rest have to drum up a story themselves.... They better not ask to interview me I hate television.....

I need the equation for the parabolic curve.

nice.

John is an awesome dude, he even gave one of my hairbrained ideas of running a small propane Absorbtion fridge on it using the ovens heat to run it. It worked but not efficiently enough to make an impact. He's had to reinvent a few things to make it marketable and third world friendly. Once he finishes he'll go back to the fridge idea so they can store fish and dairy. I have full faith he will get this thing out there to the people who need it....

I need the equation for the parabolic curve.

Why are you drumming up year old threads? The equation is a secret that involves intense calculus and trigonometrics. I mean just finding out where the sun crosses Earth's face on your part of the world takes hours of calculation and waiting....

IML Gear Cream!
Why are you drumming up year old threads? The equation is a secret that involves intense calculus and trigonometrics. I mean just finding out where the sun crosses Earth's face on your part of the world takes hours of calculation and waiting....

Cause my momma said I could do whatever the hell I want.

I'm just trying to dig up dirt on everybody and take the mother over.

Back