• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Trenbolone and Metribolone?

dreadhead01

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone ever used these two together? If you have, what were the gains like? I only know a few people that claim to have used Metribolone before, they say it makes Anadrol look like candy compared in potency. What are your reviews on the substances?

Interested to hear from someone who used inj mtren.
How does it compare Tren Ace when it comes to shedding body fat?

I used it on my last cycle at 1/2 ml ed it was insane definitely got bigger pumps more vascular and hated everyone. my basement smelled like metal for a month straight while using it. as far as comparision I don't think their is any mtren is so much stronger

Have tried methyltrienolone and I bet it blows both away. Way too potent. Thats why it's measured in mcg.

As far as real-world results go, there are better steroids than M-tren for mass & strength. It doesn't matter how potent a steroid is if it is so toxic you can barely use any of it. Most guys are running only mcg's per day. I don't know anyone who has used more than 2 mg's/day.

You would get better gains using much larger dosages of less toxic steroids, such as SD, Anadrol, Dimethazine, Methylstenbolone, 1-Alpha, or even M1T.

When using safe dosages of M-tren, any of the folloowing will provide superior results: 100 mg of Aandrol/day, 30 mg of SD/day, 45 mg dimethazine/day, 60 mg 1-Alpha/day, 40 mg methtylstenbolone/day, or 20 mg M1T/day.

M-tren would be unbelievable if we could use 20-30 mg of it per day, but we can't. We are limited to a maximum of 2 mg's daily. In addition, a steroid's anabolic rating is not an accurate indicator of its myotropic ability. For example, Anavar has an anabolic rating over 600, while Anadrol builds far more muscle with a rating of only 320. In the same way, M-Tren's anabolic rating is super high, but it does not accurately represent its muscle building potential.

If you wanna use a steroid that will bring about rapid gains in size & strength, use Super DMZ 3.0. Each cap contains 10 mg of dimethazine, 10 mg methylstenbolone, and 10 mg 1-Alpha. 2 caps per day will provide 60 mg of extremely potent steroids. In fact, all 3 of them have been clinically PROVEN (by U.S. pharmaceutical companies) to be better muscle builders than Anadrol, mg per mg. I gaurantee you that Super DMZ 3.0 will smash M-tren in a head to head comparison using safe dosages.

Sometimes people simply have a hard time accepting that the strongest oral steroids can be purchased 100% legally. They would rather believe that the best drugs are shrouded in secrecy, hidden away in some mysterious lab, and only provided to those people with connections. They don't want to believe that the strongest muscle builders are readily sold by OTC supplement companies. Reality is a bit less exciting. The fact is that the steroids in Super DMZ will add significantly more muscle tissue than M-tren, so if you truly want to maximize muscle gains, you will use the product that works better. I have been using the steroids in Super DMZ 3.0 for years and they are among my very favorite.

I am not familiar with 1-Alpha . . what effects can one expect?

As far as real-world results go, there are better steroids than M-tren for mass & strength. It doesn't matter how potent a steroid is if it is so toxic you can barely use any of it. Most guys are running only mcg's per day. I don't know anyone who has used more than 2 mg's/day.

You would get better gains using much larger dosages of less toxic steroids, such as SD, Anadrol, Dimethazine, Methylstenbolone, 1-Alpha, or even M1T.

When using safe dosages of M-tren, any of the folloowing will provide superior results: 100 mg of Aandrol/day, 30 mg of SD/day, 45 mg dimethazine/day, 60 mg 1-Alpha/day, 40 mg methtylstenbolone/day, or 20 mg M1T/day.

M-tren would be unbelievable if we could use 20-30 mg of it per day, but we can't. We are limited to a maximum of 2 mg's daily. In addition, a steroid's anabolic rating is not an accurate indicator of its myotropic ability. For example, Anavar has an anabolic rating over 600, while Anadrol builds far more muscle with a rating of only 320. In the same way, M-Tren's anabolic rating is super high, but it does not accurately represent its muscle building potential.

If you wanna use a steroid that will bring about rapid gains in size & strength, use Super DMZ 3.0. Each cap contains 10 mg of dimethazine, 10 mg methylstenbolone, and 10 mg 1-Alpha. 2 caps per day will provide 60 mg of extremely potent steroids. In fact, all 3 of them have been clinically PROVEN (by U.S. pharmaceutical companies) to be better muscle builders than Anadrol, mg per mg. I gaurantee you that Super DMZ 3.0 will smash M-tren in a head to head comparison using safe dosages.

Sometimes people simply have a hard time accepting that the strongest oral steroids can be purchased 100% legally. They would rather believe that the best drugs are shrouded in secrecy, hidden away in some mysterious lab, and only provided to those people with connections. They don't want to believe that the strongest muscle builders are readily sold by OTC supplement companies. Reality is a bit less exciting. The fact is that the steroids in Super DMZ will add significantly more muscle tissue than M-tren, so if you truly want to maximize muscle gains, you will use the product that works better. I have been using the steroids in Super DMZ 3.0 for years and they are among my very favorite.

Mike I only used it for a week and had to cease use. I agree there is much better out there with less sides. Was merely stating how potent it is.

Mike I only used it for a week and had to cease use. I agree there is much better out there with less sides. Was merely stating how potent it is.

Gotcha...and I agree with you...it is super potent...too bad it is so toxic.

Was very potent, but I was getting severe acid reflux from it, and the prilosec wasn't working. I stopped it about a week in as the poster above. It was one of those things where the seed was planted in my head so I just HAD to try it. Then I quickly came to my senses and realized it just wasn't worth it to do that, when I can make gains in a much more comfortable fashion using something else.

Was very potent, but I was getting severe acid reflux from it, and the prilosec wasn't working. I stopped it about a week in as the poster above. It was one of those things where the seed was planted in my head so I just HAD to try it. Then I quickly came to my senses and realized it just wasn't worth it to do that, when I can make gains in a much more comfortable fashion using something else.

I understand...I wanted to try it too when I first head about it.

IML Gear Cream!
Lotta replies in this 4.5 years old thread.
You are welcome dreadhead01
Interested to hear from someone who used inj mtren.
How does it compare Tren Ace when it comes to shedding body fat?

Could someone answer my original question? ^^^^

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Back