• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

We deserve to know...don't we?

DaMayor

Un~Bulking
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
After perusing this site again over the past few months, I still have no idea whether MinOlee is a he, a she, a combination, a couple, a large group, or cooperative.

So?

Lol there was a whole big thread about it at the end of which Min0 told the truth. I say we only let the cool people in on the secret. That means no one with a handle that has Da instead of The.

Hermaphrodite, god you guys should just let people know. Min0 posted it so its public knowledge, no need to make them go through Min0's 20k+ post.

No one can be told what min0 lee is. You have to go on a date with min0 lee and pay the price, just like the rest of us did.

Min0 is Min0!

Oh, I agree. In fact, this is what made me think about it....the fact that I hadn't really paid attention in the past.

Don't really want to know anyway. It would take away a bit of the magic that is MinO lee.:D

Yeah you missed the big thread

I think I missed a lot of stuff.:thinking:

Then I came back, and there were all of these jackasses.:rolleyes:

:D

Mino is of the chimeric persuasion and has attributes such as the ovotestes and can pass a semen test through sailva test because of mosaic genetics.....

IML Gear Cream!
mino is an im legend.

if i remember correctly Prince shares his login with some Robert dude. :p

if I remember correctly it is actually two people that use the login, a husband and wife.

this, although i forget who they are/were (as in, they used to have actual usernames at the boards)

this, although i forget who they are/were (as in, they used to have actual usernames at the boards)

This is what I'm wondering about...

Butterfly and what's-his-name? Nahhh.

Jodi and the secret husband she has kept locked in the basement? Naahhh.

Gazhole and his lover Goob sharing a puter? Hmmmm:thinking:

:D

I thought Min0lee was a 7' tall Chinese dude that craps thunder.:shrug:

if i remember correctly Prince shares his login with some Robert dude. :p

yes, Prince is Robert's alter ego, he even changes his username from time to time, fricking weirdo. ;)

OK, we were playing an obvious game of "WE KNOW MORE THAN DaMayor" and Prince comes in and screwed it all up.

Anyone else want to run a BAN train on Robert? (mino is going to jump all over this one)

Back