x-reps drop sets, super sets for added muscle

Rep Points

x-reps drop sets, super sets for added muscle

hi. . .has anyone tried this for a 2-3month cycle and improved the part of your body where you have applied those?

any suggestion and comments about X REPS , DROP sets. .

thanks

SHRUG LIKE YOU MEAN IT

Rep Points

They are a technique like anything else, personally im not into those sorts of things because they more often than not lead to concentric failure.

I even put rests in between movements in supersets.

I wouldnt do ANYTHING for 3 months straight though, no matter how good it was.
    http://www.getlifting.info

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

i heard somewhere that if you try a new exercise or technique, its take a few workouts because your body gets used to it and can start making gains. is this ture or can you try new exercises and techniques every workout for a few weeks and still make gains, befor sticking to a routine.

SHRUG LIKE YOU MEAN IT

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by UFC rocks View Post
    i heard somewhere that if you try a new exercise or technique, its take a few workouts because your body gets used to it and can start making gains. is this ture or can you try new exercises and techniques every workout for a few weeks and still make gains, befor sticking to a routine.
    The key words are variation and balance.

You need to vary your training variables enough to keep providing a stimulus your body cant adapt to before your gains stop, but if you vary too much you have no consistency so cant really progress in anything.

Change things up every month or two, just write a new program which is set up completely different to what you've done before.

I save all my programs on my PC so i can check what ive done, so i know what i havent done, so i can go do it.
    http://www.getlifting.info

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

hmmm ok .. . if i may ask.. any suggestion you can give for delt training? actually i just have started using drop set last week (after using EDT) for the delts.. and supposed to be.. i will try this routine for about a month or 2.. then of course change the routine again. .