• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

x-reps drop sets, super sets for added muscle

striker

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi. . .has anyone tried this for a 2-3month cycle and improved the part of your body where you have applied those?

any suggestion and comments about X REPS , DROP sets. .

thanks

They are a technique like anything else, personally im not into those sorts of things because they more often than not lead to concentric failure.

I even put rests in between movements in supersets.

I wouldnt do ANYTHING for 3 months straight though, no matter how good it was.

i heard somewhere that if you try a new exercise or technique, its take a few workouts because your body gets used to it and can start making gains. is this ture or can you try new exercises and techniques every workout for a few weeks and still make gains, befor sticking to a routine.

i heard somewhere that if you try a new exercise or technique, its take a few workouts because your body gets used to it and can start making gains. is this ture or can you try new exercises and techniques every workout for a few weeks and still make gains, befor sticking to a routine.

The key words are variation and balance.

You need to vary your training variables enough to keep providing a stimulus your body cant adapt to before your gains stop, but if you vary too much you have no consistency so cant really progress in anything.

Change things up every month or two, just write a new program which is set up completely different to what you've done before.

I save all my programs on my PC so i can check what ive done, so i know what i havent done, so i can go do it.

hmmm ok .. . if i may ask.. any suggestion you can give for delt training? actually i just have started using drop set last week (after using EDT) for the delts.. and supposed to be.. i will try this routine for about a month or 2.. then of course change the routine again. .

Back