• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bulking Help

Boosh

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I will admit off the start I am new and would much appreciate any help. Currently I am 6ft3" and 175lbs. I would really like to gain ~20lbs. Does anybody have a bulking diet that they would be able to send me, even including supplements. Again any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Eat more? When I want to bulk I eat more oats, usually.

want to be an animal.. eat like one!

imho even though some would say it's biased.. is ALN's maximus for a mass builder. It's got ALOT of quality ingredients and as far as ratio of serving size per purchase.. one of the best on the market. Tastes good, blends well, and isn't that expensive compared to how much money you coudl spend on other items along the same lines.

it's just a supplement though.. it's there to s upplement your diet. you want to gain weight. Gotta put those cals down. EAT SON!

Biased? You pimping ALN in every post? Nah, that's not bias. :doh:

taking the time to follow me around the boards to point that out? Stalking? No that's not stalking!

HAHA in all seriousness though since you seem to like researching supplements in relation to others... pull up a little something on maximus and prove my point. Be sure to include..

the ingredients and their quality

the amount of servings per container

the amount of macro nutrients PER serving including cals, protien, fats, etc.

the price obviously

the other ingredients not pertaining to weight gain itself.. but still helpful in heavy duty training like the 2g of microlactin included in each maximus serving...

should give you something more to talk about on the boards.

What a person would consider BIASED is again.. biased.. a person recommending anything the like be it supplements or otherwise could be considered biased sponsored or not. You're biased to your opinion because it's yours... as i am to mine. Saying dumbbells are better than barbells because tehy worked for you better is biased. You're biased on the ALN side of things I say versus everything else I say INCLUDING the fact that i recommend other options while also recommending ALN products.

seems this whole thing is just abit biased.. period :roflmao:

i have to say though in order to stay on topic.. your advice on bulking for the said question is spot on. Good post man.

taking the time to follow me around the boards to point that out? Stalking? No that's not stalking!
Um, I posted here first, you then posted after me... who's doing the stalking? :D

HAHA in all seriousness though since you seem to like researching supplements in relation to others...
Yeah I know, pretty novel idea isn't it. You should give it a try sometime.

...pull up a little something on maximus and prove my point. Be sure to include..

the ingredients and their quality

the amount of servings per container

the amount of macro nutrients PER serving including cals, protien, fats, etc.

the price obviously

the other ingredients not pertaining to weight gain itself.. but still helpful in heavy duty training like the 2g of microlactin included in each maximus serving...
That one's easy. You pay $53 for a paltry 20 servings. Ingredients include an average whey product. You think for this price it should at least be all isolate but what you get is primarily concentrate. Even ON is slightly better by including more isolate than concentrate. Maltodextrin is included but you realize that dirt is more expensive than this stuff, unless of course it's in Maximus. And don't forget that malto may be fine for pre-/post-workout but it's something you want to avoid the rest of the time. I'm wondering how much I'm being charged for that cocoa? And spare me on the flaxseed oil. I'll use my own where the freshness is validated by the press date on the bottle... oh wait, you're telling me that this isn't done with Maximus? But then again how could it since it's blended with all the other kitchen sink ingredients. Casein and egg protein, not exactly rare supps there and very affordable when purchased in isolation and in bulk. And let's not forget the whopping 2g of Microlactin that you wanted me to touch upon. Considering that I can get 100g of Microlactin from NOW Foods for $10 doesn't really support your cause. Of course the last time I checked I didn't have osteoarthritis so I'm not really seeing the need for Microlactin in the first place (see my post here if you need the details).

But here's the bottom line: if you want a high calorie drink then hit the recipe section of any quality anabolic nutrition site. Why the hell would you blow this much money for a container of food additives when you could be eating/drinking actual food?

IML Gear Cream!
Um, I posted here first, you then posted after me... who's doing the stalking? :D

Yeah I know, pretty novel idea isn't it. You should give it a try sometime.

That one's easy. You pay $53 for a paltry 20 servings. Ingredients include an average whey product. You think for this price it should at least be all isolate but what you get is primarily concentrate. Even ON is slightly better by including more isolate than concentrate. Maltodextrin is included but you realize that dirt is more expensive than this stuff, unless of course it's in Maximus. And don't forget that malto may be fine for pre-/post-workout but it's something you want to avoid the rest of the time. I'm wondering how much I'm being charged for that cocoa? And spare me on the flaxseed oil. I'll use my own where the freshness is validated by the press date on the bottle... oh wait, you're telling me that this isn't done with Maximus? But then again how could it since it's blended with all the other kitchen sink ingredients. Casein and egg protein, not exactly rare supps there and very affordable when purchased in isolation and in bulk. And let's not forget the whopping 2g of Microlactin that you wanted me to touch upon. Considering that I can get 100g of Microlactin from NOW Foods for $10 doesn't really support your cause. Of course the last time I checked I didn't have osteoarthritis so I'm not really seeing the need for Microlactin in the first place (see my post here if you need the details).

But here's the bottom line: if you want a high calorie drink then hit the recipe section of any quality anabolic nutrition site. Why the hell would you blow this much money for a container of food additives when you could be eating/drinking actual food?

way to smoke screen your circumvention of my original question and statement.. :thumb:

i asked you to take the time to compare it to other competitors items which you say i should do myself.. and have btw or i woudln't have requested chris to supply me with it and instead just stick with NITREAN.

and you're completely right on your food point. People need to remember it's a SUPPLEMENT and not a replacement for a good diet. Supplements are just that.. there to supplement the diet situation you're already in to help you meet your required needs when it comes to nutrition depending on how you train, etc. No way should food ever be considered second place in anything. Infact food should be priority number one before supplements..

if time, current diet needs not being met, and money is a factor.. supplements should then be considered. Some people cna't physically eat that much food, can't carry it around with them, etc. When people bitch about this or that is wrong with supplement.. food comes with it's own problems like storage, portability, nutritional content, etc. Let's face it.. two scoops of whey equats to about 4 chicken breasts. When you're trying to make 1gram per pound of body weight protien wise.. eating THAT much is going to be damn hard on anyone especially when you get up there in weight above 230 or so.

Back